4

Love Story

Ken sat in bed. He had time to argue with himself because leo was in the shower. "I want Leo to myself so i should tell Hongbin," Ken whispered. Hongbin was sogood to him though. And if he couldn't have Hongbin al least he got to see him happy.

Ken heard the  water stop. He turned the lights off and laid down. Leo walked in and saw that he was "asleep".  He dropped his stuff and walked out the room. He didn't like sleeping in the room with Ken anymore. He slept on the couch these days.

The next day they had to practice for their first song. Super Hero. They got up early and got dressed. "I don't want to go hyung,"Hyuk whined rubbing his eyes. Hongbin smiled at how cute and young Hyuk saw.

Hongbin slightly pinched Hyuk. He jumped shocked. "What was that for?" He asked pouting. Hongbin sat on the bed and smiled showing his dimlpes. Hyuk loved it. "You'll wake up later,"Hongbin said and walked out the room.Hongbin saw that everyone was eating breakfast already.

He sat  next to Leo and leaned on the chair. He didn't want to eat but he knew that he was going to get hungry later. He made some breakfast for him and Hyuk since he was so  younger and tired.

"Leo we have to talk," Ken whispered sitting next to Leo. Leo knew what the talk was going to be about and he didn't want to have the talk. He shook his head. "Please it's important," Ken said with tears in his eyes. Leo saw it and decided to say yes. He didn't want Hongbin asking questions.

Ken smiled after he said yes and walked off.

 

At the practice room they had beenn praticing for hours. They got there at 8:00 and it was 4:00. "N hyung, I'm hungry," Hyuk complained. N signed sweating. "We'll eat after this, I promise," N sat on the floor tired. They had another hour at go then they'll be done.

Ravi looked at N and saw how hot he looked sweating. He went over to him and sat by him. "Hey cuttie," Ravi said grabbing his hand. "You looked tired." N punched Ravi playfully and stood up. "Whatever."

Hongbin was kind of worried about Leo. He hadn't talked to him since they got here. He saw Ken and leo eye each other alot. He guessed it was just nothing. Ken was messing up alot.

Hongbin started the music. "Come on we have alot more to do," Hongbin said grabbing Hyuk to get in his spot. For the past hours Hyuk's been messing up alot more then Ken. Since he was the last here. He has less time to learn it so it's really hard. N and Ken and Leo and Ravi were yelling at him. Hongbin felt really bad.

Finally time was over and Hyuk got yelled at even worse. Leo and N were really hard on him. Hongbin just thoughht it was because leo didn't like Hyuk and N was the leader. But Leo said he's trying to help him?

When it was over Hyuk ran off. Hongbin followed after him. Hyuk had run into the bathroom crying. "Hyuk what's wrong?" Hongbin asked. Hyuk didn't answer. Hongbin banged on the door several times until he opened it.

"They yelled at me for hours and you did nothing to help me," Hyuk said sobbing even harder. Hongbin wiped a tear. "I couldn't they weren't going to listen I'm to second youngest," Hongbin said.

"Yeah I know that you don't have to keep reminding me that you are the second youngest because i'm here." Hyuk said and ran off. Hongbin tried to stop him but it didn't work. Leo came in the bathroom.

"You're babying him now Hongbin?" Leo asked. Hongbin signed he couldn't have two people mad at him. "I'm just helping him  you were yelling at him the whole time,"Hongbin said leaning on the wall.

"Get over it," Hongbin walked out the bathroom leaving Leo alone.