Newspapers? You're like my grandpa...

Baby Dongho Wanted To Ride A Bike?

2 days later...

 

----------Dongho pov---------- 

 
This morning I came to school very early. My hyungs conspired to wake me up early. They said a popular student should not be pointed out bad behavior, including come late, thing that almost every day I do when in JHS. But their way to wake me up was not gentle. They could do singing or whatever. But they putted socks on my nose and put chili powder on my lips. Just wait for my revenge hyungs! 

 

I took off my seat belt and closed the car door, “Gomawoyo hyung, annyeong~~” I said, waving at ELI, my fabulous driver hyung. My hyungs had turns to take me to school. 

 

“Remember what I say. DO NOT everfall asleep during a lesson! Annyeong dongie!"

 

A few seconds later a black car that drove me from the dorm to the school was not seen again. 

 

“Huaaah...” I yawned. It turns out come the morning was not bad, not many people coming, so I can walk calmly to class. 

 

“Annyeong~~.” I shouted when entering the classroom. Inside there are several new classes of people. 

 

“Annyeong Dongho.” They said. 

 

I walked to my seat to put the bag. 

 

“Dongho-yah! Have you read newspaper this morning?” 

 

Well it turns out there was Kwangmin. It means that Areumi also had come. 

 

“Newspapers? You're like my grandpa...” 

 

I quickly put my bag and rushed off to Areumi’s class. But Kwangmin held my wrist. 

 

“Waeyo?” 

 

“Aigo Dongho, see this student newspaper.” 

 

I saw the newspaper offered by him. Omona there are pictures of me being on a bike with Areumi. It's called ‘Representative Student Bike with His New Girlfriend, Our Vice President of Student’. 

 

Girlfriend? 

 

 

 

----------Kwangmin pov---------- 

He saw the front page of the newspaper thoroughly that I gave. Hey, it looked like his cheeks blushed. 

 

“Why? My picture... In here...” 

 

“Your friend was accidentally seen you were with my noona, and then he took a photo of you and sent it to the student’s newspaper.” 

 

“Why did he send it?” 

 

“Because he thought you were with your girlfriend and she wants everyone to know this happy news.” 

 

“Great! I'm dead if my hyungs know.” 

 

 

 
----------Areumi pov---------- 

 

Finally the bell for break, huh really tiring day, especially Taeyeon my chair mate was in sick today. Almost everyone asks about the truth of the news about me and Dongho.

 

I've answered it was just gossip, but they include Sooyoung and Yoona weren’t believe me. 

 

One by one of my friends left the classroom to the canteen. Only a few children who bring lunch were left, including me. I am going to open my lunch spot when Sooyoung and Yoona sat on the right and left of me. 

 

“Areumi-yah...!!! Why are you so silent? “Sooyoung shouted while unfolded her meal. 

 

“I don’t believe it!” Yoona said while held a chicken and bite it. 

 

“Our friend date with Shin Dongho yesterday!” Sooyoung squealed. 

 

“Oh please, I am bored to hear that, my beautiful friends...” I mumbled. 

 

“And they chatted happily...” Yoona curved a smile. 

 

“And he begged her to be his girlfriend... And she said yes... “Sooyoung said in disappointment. 

 

“You don’t happy?” Yoona and I shocked. 

 

I pretended not hear them, just eat. 

 

“No, of course I am so happy. I just envious... When will Super Junior's Kyuhyun begging me to be his girlfriend? “ 

 

Yoona spinned her eyeballs. I chuckled. 

 

“Hey, what are you talking about, he just carried me home.” I acted angry instead of laughing because of their high imagination. 

 

“And he asked her number and e-mail...” Yoona said enthusiastically. 

 

“And she gave those to him...” Sooyoung continued. 

 

“And and and... What else? “ 

 

“He smiles widely, showing his white teeth...” 

 

“And he gave her a stem of rose...” 

 

“No, Yoona. A bouquet... “ 

 

“Hey, that’s a lie.” I said. 

 

But they did not care about what I said and continued babbling. 

 

“Okay, a bouquet of ruby red rose.” Yoona smiled cutely. 

 

“No, shell pink rose...” 

 

“Red!” 

 

“Pink!” 

 

“Red for true love, pink?” 

 

“I don’t know, I just love pink. Maybe for Dongho and Areumi's sweetness. “ 

 

“Okay, half red and half pink!” 

 

“But I also like chrome orange...” Sooyoung winked her eyes. 

 

“I like baby blue...”Yoona pouted. 

 

“Then, I think it better...” 

 

“Pure white.” 

 

“I can't agree anymore.” 

 

“Hey stop it, please!” I said hopeless. 

 

They giggled. 

 

“Oh yeah, and he held her hands...” 

 

“And he said I love you...”Sooyoung said romantically. 

 

“I love you more...” 

 

Oh my God! 

 

“And he--” 

 

“Could you two stop it! Please... He didn’t do that and will not be. It’s impossible

that he can do that. We are just friend.” I said in frustration tone. 

 

They looked each other and started laughed in the sleeve. I did not like when  they do that... 

 

“But it will be...” Sooyoung said with smile. 

 

“And will be much...” Yoona supported. 

 

“TRUST US!” 

 

“I think he fall in love with you at the first sight.” 

 

“It’s impossible. A student star like him carried you home if he’s not serious.” 

 

“And he's younger than you too.” Yoona said quickly. They started laughing. 

 

“You two--” I deppresed.

 

And the bell rang. Thanks God, my lunch was leave over.