“Noonaaa... Wait!”

Baby Dongho Wanted To Ride A Bike?

----------Areumi pov----------

 
Finally, the first day for Kwangmin as a SHS student had arrived. He entered my school, Seoul High School with a high score. I am so proud of him, my cute namdongsaeng. 
 
Actually, distance of our house with school only ten minutes if using a bike, but it was too late because Kwangmin was overslept. So we arrived five minutes before the gates closed.

 
The other students had gathered in the hall for the reception ceremony of new students. As usual, there would be speech from the principal, teacher, and a representative student (usually a student who had excellent achievement and famous in his or her JHS).

 
The speech time for the representative student came. “Please give applause for Shin Dongho.”

 
When the boy walked to the podium, the room suddenly turned into a noisy. Besides previously it was so solemn. Some of the students whispered one another. I was curious about it.

 

“Who is he? Seem so popular.” I asked to Yoona and Sooyoung, my close friends. 

 

“He is Sooyoung’s and my classmate in JHS. He's so genius, often got gold medal in Physics Olympiad.” Yoona answered with enthusiastic. 

 

”He becomes popular because he always got first rank around school, although he never seems to study and often caught sleep in class.” Sooyoung explained. 

 

“And he is also cute.” Yoona giggled. 

 
  
 
---------- Kwangmin pov ----------

 
The ceremony had finished, now we are in class. After the selection of chairperson, secretary, picket schedules, etc., finally came time to seat selection. Paper containing a number was shuffled and each student takes one. After that they would find their chair mate depends on their number. 
 
  
 
----------Dongho pov----------

 
“Dongho what is your number?” Asked two girls, there were my classmates in JHS. 
 
It sometimes was so hard if you’re a popular person. 

 
“21, do I sit together with one of you?” I asked, smiling sweetly. 

 

“21? Well, that's too bad.” They went to their respective seats. Thank you so much God. 

 

 


---------- Kwangmin pov ----------

 
My number was 17. According to sketches on the whiteboard, I sat in the back right corner. 

 
“Let's all sit on the chair quickly." The teacher said. 

 
I walked to my seat. A person walked behind me. When my head turned, I saw he was Dongho.

 

. . .

 

What?

 

The representative student?

 

I felt honored.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kwangmin imnida.” I said cheerfully. 

 
Could I be friends with him?


“Annyeong Kwangmin, you already know my name right.” 

 
Not polite, but that was true. I already knew his name. 

 
“I'm sorry I tired keeping my image, henceforward I will use banmal, please think of me as an ordinary friend.”

 
Keeping the image? Oh yeah popular student should do that. Pity him. 

 
“Ne.” 
 
“Wish we could be friends...” 

 
“I hope too.”

 
He seems not too bad.

 
“Oh yeah, I sit in the corner. So, teacher will not recognize me if I sleep.” He moaned.

 

He was a representative student? 

 

 

 
----------Dongho pov----------

 
The bell finally rang. Thank God, finally break time. It was the first day of school, but we had to study? Was this life of SHS student? 
 
“Dongho, are you not going to the canteen like the other?” Kwangmin asked me. 
 
“No. I am sleepy.”


Actually, I just woke up.

 
“I bring my own meal. Let’s eat together.” He smiled widely.


 
A girl came suddenly. She looked at us. She seemed surprised to see me. I am also a bit shocked to see her. She was so beautiful. 


 
  

 

----------Kwangmin pov----------

 
“Mom phoned me. She said that--” 


“She has an overtime work.”

 
“Eung. By the way, Kwangie, I had chosen as vice president of student. I must keep my eyes on them since today is my first day.” 


“Algeuseumnida. I will eat with my friends. However,promise me that tomorrow we will have lunch together.”

 
“Arasseyo.” 
 

“Oh yeah, congratulations!” 

 

“Thanks honey, Bye~~” 

 

 

 

----------Dongho pov---------- 

 
After talking awhile he came back again and began to eat his meal. 

 
“Nugu?” I asked. 

 
“Aecha.” 
 
“Mian?” 
 
“Oh, sorry, I mean my noona.” 

 
Great! I thought his girlfriend. 

 
“Yeppeo...” I murmured. 

 
“Mwo?” 
 

“Ani ani.” 

 
He continued to eat. 

 

 

 
----------Dongho pov---------- 

 
I saw Kwangmin's noona passed me while riding a bike. It looked like she was going home. 

 
“Noonaaa... Wait!” I ran after her. 

 
She stopped and when she saw my face, she looked surprised. 

 
“You are that student representative this morning right? What's going on?” 

 
Even with a surprised face, she still looks beautiful. 

 
“Ne, Dongho imnida.” 

 
“Uh ah Areumi imnida.” 

 
Oh Areumi, I will remember clearly. 

 
“Noona knows I have a full study schedule, so I cannot ride a bike with ease.” 

 
“What do you mean?” 

 
“Here’s so quiet, please allow me borrow your bike.” 

 
“Yes of course, but...” 

 

 
----------Areumi pov---------- 

 
I have not finished talking, but he had climbed my bike. 

 
“But sorry, I should go home. Next time you can go for a walk with my bike.” 

 
“Why?” 

 
“Mom had called me. She will come home late so no one keep my brother.” 

 
“Come on, I will take you home.” 

 
What? 

 
“Do you not sought by your mother? You better go home, next time I promise to will definitely lend my bike.” 

 
“I beg, I've an English course after this.” he said while showing off his white teeth. 

 
“Don’t you have your own bike?” 

 
“I have not noona. Pity me... Every day must study for the Olympiad, couldn't enjoy playing a bike after school.” 

 
“Oh ok, but I will be the rider.” 


“No~~ I want to ride instead of you.” He smiled sweetly. 

 
Actually, I never rode with a boy, but he seemed very eager to ride a bike. 

 

 

 
----------Dongho pov---------- 

 
Finally, she let me drive her bike. 

 
“Why you just keep silent? Let’s ride it.” She said, puzzled. 

 
“You not handle yet.” 

 
“But what if people see?”

 
“What if noona fall?” 

 
Then she was holding on to my waist. It feels weird, like she had never done before. Even so, that was good. 

 
Along the way, I tell her about my first day at school and my JHS. Sometimes I asked about her life, but she seems a bit introvert. 

 

 
----------Areumi pov---------- 

 
“Why do you look so tired, am I heavy?” I said as we entered my block house 

 
I must get rid of the silence so he could not hear my heartbeat. 

 
“No, you are very light, even lighter than Kevin.”  


“Kevin?” 
 

“My hyung.” 

 
“You've ride a bike with him?” 

 
“Of course.” 

 
“You said in your house, there's no bike.” 

 
“Indeed in my real house, but I lived in a dorm with my hyungs and we have a bike in there.”

 
“Are you playing on me?” 

 

“Sorry I just want to chat with you.” He showed off his puppy eyes. 

 
I could feel my cheeks blushed. 

 
“My house is that.” I said, pointing at the white house. 

 
“Well beautiful house.” 

  

“Thanks. How about your dorm? It’s pretty too, right?” 

 
“Not really, my dorm likes cowshed. Please understand. We are males.” 


We laughed together. 

 
“It’s must be so hard far from your parents...” 

 
He just chuckled. 

 
Then we already arrived. I came down, and he placed the bike into the garage. 

 
“Thanks for everything, see you tomorrow Areumi!” He ran from the gate of my house. 

 
Areumi?