Somebody Stole My Bike!

Baby Dongho Wanted To Ride A Bike?

----------Areumi pov----------


Several days had passed but my friends still had not forgotten the gossip about me with dongho. They called us Dongmi couple. Maybe did not sensational like the first time, but Yoona and Sooyoung often tease me.

 

"Where is our sweet brother-in-law?"

 

"Now you seldom seen with him, whether you two are arguing?"

 

"Whether he's busy working to buy a new bike so you can ride together?"

 

If they're in action, I could only laugh, they are so funny, I could not stop them. Luckily Taeyeon helped me to make them shut up.

 

Indeed, this made me laugh but it's also quite bothered me when I was often reprimanded by the president of student while meeting because I reputed make uproar in whole school.


In the school cafe there was also news came from the school newspaper. What if it's not about Dongmi couple.


Under the news there were spaces for comments. Their comments are rude, weird, funny, and such.


Its content is so diverse. I think some of them are fans of Dongho who envy me. I do not know dongho in fact. Whether these things will always happen if we go with famous person?


"Like a scene in the movie."


"Just because you're beautiful, so you can take Dongho from me. I'm not willing."

 

"Dongho, I have a lot of bikes at home!!!"


 "You are the vice president of student, don’t date a junior!"


"Areumi-yah, will you be my girlfriend? Leave that little boy! "


"Aww eonni looks younger than dongho, not one year older than him. Dongmi couple, fighting! "


"Dongho, come study together with me. I’ll also bring a bike to school. "


"Areumi eonni, you're so beautiful. No wonder dongho fall in love with you. "


And many more.

 

But sadly now seems dongho started to stayed away from me. When passing on the street, he just smiled without lingering over my face.

 

I think he avoided my eyes. Eyes are windows of heart. I had a feeling that he wanted to hide his heart.


But why all of these happened to me?


"Areumi-yah, wae?" Taeyeon asked, pulled me from my thoughts.


"Ah uh no. It's nothing."


"Nothing??? But you haven’t touched your food at all. "


"Ok, I will eat it up."


“Ppali! The bell will ringing soon. "

 



----------Dongho pov----------


Next subject was chemistry, one of my favorites. I hurried to finish the test.

 

Actually I did wait several days for the right time. Test at the end of the last lesson, so I can come home sooner.


After nearly half an hour struggled with my test, I had finished working on it.  I felt my effort (practiced to solve some chemistry problems every day) was succeeded.


I rushed give the test pepper to the front of the class. My friends were saw me with amazed look, honestly I like it. I used to do a quick test, but never this quickly.


"Could I go home first, Mr. Kim?"


My teacher who had been surprised checked my paper. He checked whether there was a number missing. After made sure nothing went wrong, he said, "Yes, absolutely."


I came back to my seat to take my bag. I saw Kwangmin doing a third part of the whole matter.


"I go home first Kwangie-yah, fighting!." I whispered, clenching my fist upward.

 

 


----------Kwangmin pov----------


I finally finished doing on chemical tests. So tiring, it took so much time to complete it. I wondered why Dongho can do that matters so fast. I jogged toward my bike. I wanted to get home quickly, forget the suffering of today. Good thing I do the test faster than my friends, so no need to queue taking the bike.


Arriving in the parking lot, I was surprised.

 

Where was my bike???

 

But noona’s and my friends’ were exists. Surprisingly, only mine was not there. I'm looking for it into the corner, but still came to nothing.


Then I felt someone touch my shoulder.

 

I turned around...


Well thankfully it was just my friend. I thought he was the criminals who stolen my bike.


"Kwangmin, what are you looking for?"


"Somebody stole my bike!"


"What? This morning you did park next to your noona’s as usual, didn’t you?"


"Yeah, exactly. I'm confused too like you."


Then we looked around. But there were only a few students who want to go home.


"Hey! Did you see my bike? The red one?"


"No, sorry we didn’t see it."


"Why don’t you ask the school guard? But sorry, I must go home now. Good luck!"


I hurried to meet the shool guard.


"Excuse me sir, do you see anyone took my bike?"

 

"Bike?"


"Yes sir, my bike is red."


"Wow a lot of bikes are red. Sorry I can’t remember it. "


"In front of it, there’s a basket."


"Well there are some students who also have a red bike like that."


"Are you sure didn’t see it?"


"Wait a minute."


. . .


"Hmm ..."


. . .


The school guard was already old, so his memory had decreased.


"I remember something ..."


. . .

It looked like I must have lot of patience.


15 minutes later...


"Oh yeah, I saw a boy carrying a bike like your description a couple minutes ago."


"Who?" I asked with wide-eyed, I nearly fell asleep.


"I forget his name, he was a student representative this year."


What???


"Dongho?"


No way! Dongho, my chair mate was living in dorm, but he's rich enough to buy a bike. Maybe he just wanted to prank.


"Is he stole your bike? I will report it to the principal."


No, I must ask him first for the truth.


"No sir, he just borrowed. I forgot. Okay, thank you sir. " I leaned forward.


"Aish, he still young but already senile. I'm an old man but still have strong memories."I heard him talking silently alone.


I wanted to yell at him, but I want to hurry to meet my favorite bike.

 

Why did he steal my bike? I have nothing to do with him and my noona for the news.


I hurried back to the parking lot, hoping dongho hadreturned it to the same place. But my hope was just hope. This place is now almost empty, because the students had gone home.


Then I called Dongho.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"


"Yeoboseyo."


"Kwangmin!?" Dongho half-shouted.


"Why do you sound so surprised?"


"How come you are calling me?"


"What do you mean?"


"It should be Areumi who calling me, not you."


"So that gossip is not gossip that you like my noona? Ah well, there's more important thing. Is it true that you took a red bicycle in the school parking lot?"


"Ne."


"Why don’t you feel guilty? You've stolen it. "


"I didn’t steal it, Areumi already promised to lend me herbike."


"What?"


"Yeah, maybe I didn’t ask permission first..."


"Not, I mean ..."


"Sorry..."


"Yes, but that isn’t her bike ..."


"Eeehhh???"


"It's my bike."


"The red one with basket is Areumi’s, right?"


"Yeah but my bike too. Aigo... You're my chairmate! Why didn’t you know something like that?"


"So I made a wrong?"


"Ah, it doesn’t matter. Now return it! I want to go home."


"Don’t want to, I want Areumi who take it."


"Eh? You want me to report this to the principal? "


"Please, I just borrowed it for a while. Where is your noona?"


"She is in a meeting."


"I'm not going to return it if the taker isn’t your noona."


"Okay I will report it you to your hyungs."


"Andwae!!!"


"Aigo, you're more afraid of your hyungs than the principal?"


"Oh please, don’t tell anyone. Just ask Areumi to come here.”

 

“Where?”