ASLEEP

A QUALIFICATION AS A DATE FOR MY BROTHER

 

 

*~*~*~*

 

DuJun closed his eyes, exhausted. It's almost dawn yet he's still at the CUBE`s soccer clubhouse, gathering information of their opponents for the next match. He was their secretary after all. Actually he and Lee Joon, but that bastard mumbled something about his scary grandmother before dashed out from the class room just like that. And DuJun just can curse himself because he can`t say anything about it. Because he was just a new member and Lee Joon was Captain Seungho`s favorite dongsaeng and blah, blah, blah.

He feels so tired. He's been practicing all day long; jog every morning, practicing with the team mates at noon, gathering information from after school until the next morning. He didn't sleep at all these past few days.

 The most tiring month for him.

But, if anyone asked him if anything good happened to him this month or was his new school good, he would smile all to his ears.

Damn, he was their Student Council`s President`s boyfriend. He was forever grateful for his parent to transfer him here.

Upon remembered about HyunSeung, DuJun who almost fell asleep managed to wake up and typed more.

 "Damn, I can't sleep now, must finish this…" He murmured.

But what can he do? He was still a mere human who lacked at some things, who had emotions and who needed sleep... definitely. And he felt like sleeping right now - very badly. He typed furiously and tried to make the sleepiness go away but then his fingers slows down and stopped.

He successfully had fallen asleep on the chair, fingers still on top of his laptop. He even didn't wake up when a certain orange-haired boy rushed to the clubhouse and slam the door. A yelp came from his lips when he sees the brunette athlete who was asleep inside the clubhouse.

 He sighed, "Thank goodness it's only DuJun-shii."

He grabbed some towels and dried his hair up. Yes, it's raining outside and he forgot to bring his umbrella (JunHyung caught fever and forgot to remind him to bring one).

Wait, he thought to himself. Is he asleep? He must've been here from this morning. He worked too hard. As President of their Student Council, he acknowledged that their soccer team was in the middle season of the high school league.

It was just DuJun`s luck that he transferred here from Busan on a time like this.

HyunSeung walked to the shelf that hold lots of things for the team; bandages, medicine, blankets, towels, snacks (of course, it's Jinwoon who stocked it there) and many more. He grabbed some blankets and put it on the table. He put out the laptop that's on DuJun's lap, placed it on the table too and then covered him with the blanket he got. His doe eyes scan around him, the rain is still pouring. Well then, it's not like he could go anywhere.

He sat beside him, watching his sleeping face. It's weird. His face looks so… calm. Not like the blunt, clumsy and shy DuJun he knew. He looked so peaceful and…cute.

HyunSeung face blushed as he shook his head. It's not like him to think like this! He almost laughed at himself if it's not for the sleeping boy beside him. He touched his brown bang, feeling its smooth surface on his skin.

After the double date two weeks ago, he almost had zero conversation with him. He became busier with the student council and DuJun got a match to win.

JunHyung began to nag and rant last week whether DuJun took their relationship as a serious matter or not. But, HyunSeung don`t because every morning, he got a beautiful red rose greet him when he opened his locker.

He smiled, remembered DuJun`s sweet love notes before sleep took over him as well.

 

 

***

 

 

DuJun woke up, automatically look up for the clock hanging on the club`s wall. Although it was a little dark, DuJun can tell it`s already 6PM.

He yawned and he felt warm. He grabbed the blanket that covered him and looks at it, confused. Then he scanned the room, finding HyunSeung asleep peacefully beside him. Not long before that he realized who covered him with a blanket, who placed his laptop at the table and who stayed beside him until this late. DuJun was too tired to guess why HyunSeung was here; instead he just let his eyes ate at the beautiful view of sleeping HyunSeung.

A soft smile appeared on his face as he watched the younger boy. Then suddenly, he heard a soft murmur from his lips,

"DuJun…"

He blushed deeply and glad that there's no one inside beside him and HyunSeung. Just when he decided to continue his work a bit more, his phone rang.

Without a second thought, he pushed the green button, frightened the noise may disturb HyunSeung from his dreamy land.

“Yoon DuJun!!! Where is HyunSeung??? You bet-“

DuJun shrieked a little, put his ears away from his phone before damaged his ear drum. He sighed, wondering how JunHyung would have such loud voice although he was sick.

“JunHyung-shii, calm down.”

“Seungie did not answer my call!! He *cough* *cough* he must be with you, right??”

“JunHyung-shii-“

“He`s not with you?? Oh God, where *cough* *cough* where he had been?? Is somebody kidnap him-“

“HE`S WITH ME!! YOU DON`T HAVE TO WORRY!!” DuJun yelled a little. But, he quickly clamped his mouth when HyunSeung slightly stirred on his sleep.

After promised to HyunSeung`s twin brother that he will take HyunSeung home, he ended the call and took some deep breath. He looked from the edge of his eyes, gazing at the sleeping HyunSeung. He gulped when some naughty thought popped into his mind.

His eyes scanned the view outside. The sun started to sink into the horizon, splashed DuJun`s face with reddish dim light. There was some students playing and practicing outside. The school field was still so busy and noisy that he felt irritated, but still too tired to do anything. Then, his head snapped back to HyunSeung. He closed his laptop and places it in front of him. He leaned in to HyunSeung's face, smelling the sweet scent of his colored hair. HyunSeung smelled like expensive perfumes mixed with cranberries and freshly-cut grass.

It's now or never, DuJun thought to himself.

Slowly, DuJun lowered his head, then he kissed the boy on his forehead and placed his forehead against HyunSeung`s. He sighed in content, once again, smelling the dulcet scent. Unconsciously, his fingers began to HyunSeung`s puffy cheeks.

 

 

***

 

 

DuJun lifted his head back, when his eyes caught HyunSeung`s pinky lips moved a little, mumbling something,

“DuJun-shii…why you wearing Junnie`s Superman boxer?”

“Hahahahaha!!!”

DuJun unwittingly burst into laugh. The sudden noise disturbed HyunSeung`s deep sleep.

HyunSeung woke up and looked around, confused. He saw DuJun and then looked at the clock, seeing that the school is already over long time ago. He yelped, "Why didn't you wake me up, DuJun-shii?!"

DuJun smiled, “Does anyone told you that you looked so bewitching when sleeping?”

HyunSeung`s face started to display a faint shade of pink. He was embarrassed at the sudden compliment but confused at the same time. DuJun looked like what he always looked, but this time...it's different. He looked happier, fresh and light. What just happened...? He asked to himself.

He titled his head, “What just happened?”

Did he talk in his sleep and said something embarrassing?

DuJun tried to suppress the laughter this time, he pinched HyunSeung`s small nose before grabbed the President`s back pack.

“Come, let me take you home.” DuJun commented, didn't bother to look at him.

 Seeing that DuJun don`t told him anything, he decided it's just his imagination. He stood and walked out from the clubhouse with DuJun following behind him.

“HyunSeung,”

“Yes?” HyunSeung turned to meet DuJun`s black orbs. And he saw his boyfriend offered him his right hand.

Warm smile decorated DuJun`s handsome face. “Wanna hold hand?”

A pair of doe eyes widened a little.

Not long after that, HyunSeung`s lips slowly stretched upward before forming a wide smile, showing his white perfect teeth. Obviously, he can`t hide his happiness.

As they were holding hands together, DuJun can`t avoid the grin to come to his face.

Whether he kissed Hyunseung on the lips or not, let this be his little dirty secret.

 

 

 

ASLEEP,THE END

 

TBC~~~

 

A/N: First time wrote a full dooseung fiction...Yay!!!