Hang out

Bunny Obsession

Youngjae opened the door to the coffee shop and was greeted by the smell of coffee and freshly new baked bread and pastries. He then line up to order. When he came nearer to the counter, he saw junhong taking orders and key-in them into this computer thingy. He waved at junhong and junhong waved back.
"Junhong-ah annyeong!!!" Youngjae greets happily.
"Annyeong hyung!!!"
"Wah Junhongie you've become taller since the last time i saw you!! I'm jealous~~~"
"
Aish it's nothing hyung.....it's troublesome when you're this tall at my age...you're becoming more cute hyung~~~those cheeks getting more fluffier than ever!!!" Junhong than pinch Youngjae's cheeks.
"I'm not cute...." He pouted and sulk.
"Aigoo okay okay
now...what does my fluffy hyung wants to order??"
"One cup of coffee latte and a slice of strawberry cheesecake...oh ummm can you draw a bunny on my latte???"Youngjae's eyes were sparkling.
"Aish hyung you and your bunny obsession...please take a seat and your order will be served in a minute ok hyung??" Junhong grins.
"Nae!!!" Youngjae then turned and headed towards a table beside a big glass window.
Junhong noticed the blue bunny bag that his hyung was wearing and shooked his head and smiled.
'Well he's still cute eventhough he dressed like a kid.'he though and proceed on making the coffee latte not forgeting to draw the bunny.
Youngjae sat at the table and tooked out his phone.
"Hmmm...maybe i should call someone to hang out with me today....Himchan-hyung....no...he's on a date with youngguk hyung.....jongup??...no....he always gets lost when we hang out
...wait what about junhong??"he looked at the said boy but Junhong looked busy. He pouted.
"Oh i know!!! Daehyunnie!!!" he then called Daehyun.
Daehyun answered the phone.
"Hello??"
"Annyeong Daehyunnie!!!"
"Oh! Annyeong youngie~~"
"Daehyunnie do you want to hang out with me today??"
"What?? Hang out with you?? Today??? Are you asking me on a date~~~??" he said teasingly.
"A..Aniyo!! I..i-" Youngjae stuttered.
"hahahaha i'm just kidding my youngie~~~so where are you now??"
"Oh...umm..mmm i'm at hinchan hyung's coffee shop"
"Oh it's not far from my place...i'll see you in 10 minutes Youngie~~~~"
"okay bye-bye"
"bye~~~~"
then he ended the call. 'Aish why does Daehyunnie always talk cheesily to me??' he thought.
Junhong then came to his table with his order.
"A slice of strawberry cheesecake and a cup of coffee latte with a bunny that is cute like my hyung!!"
"Aish i'm not cute!!"Youngjae pouted and looked at the bunny art on his coffee latte.
http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/f/u/n/funnyxd-2491115.jpg
"Junhongie its cute!!!!" He squeled.
"Hahaha...i'm glad you like it hyung~~~ enjoy your food hyung!!"
"Nae i will!!" With that Junhong left and continued his work.
Youngjae then took out his phone and took a picture of the bunny art and update it on his weibo. While he was busy updating his weibo, he didn't noticed Daehyun entering the shop. Daehyun then sneaked behind Youngjae and gave him a back hug and whispered to his left ear.
"Youngie annyeong~~~~~~"
Youngjae yelped and jumped from his chair. He turned and saw a smirking Daehyun. He blushed and then smacked his head.
"Yah would you stop doing that?? I almost had a heart attack!!" he whined and stomped his feet.
Daehyun rubbed his now sore head and grinned."I love to see your face when you blush~~~~"he said teasingly. He then sat on a chair opposite Youngjae's. Without hesitation he reached out for the cheesecake and started to munch on it.
"Yah!! Daehyunnie that's mine!!"
Daehyun looked at Youngjae and smiled his beautiful smile that makes Youngjae's heart skip a beat.
"Awwww mianhae come here say ahhhh!"Daehyun scooped a part of the cheesecake and direct it towards Youngjae's pink lips. Youngjae blushed and hesitanly eat the cheesecake.
"Yummy isn't it??!!"
"N...nae.."
Daehyun was munching out the last bit of the cheesecake and something caught his eyes. The bunny art on Yungjae's latte.
"Yah Youngie...you still love bunnies don't you??" Youngjae nods and Daehyun smirked. Daehyun then leans in and pinch his cheeks.
"Aigoo you're too cute for your own good~~~"
Youngjae pursed his lips.
"Y..yah palli finish your cake already i wanna go somewhere else.
He then drank his coffee latte.
After saying goodbye to Junhong, Daehyun and Youngjae went to that one place that Youngjae wants to go.......the petting zoo.