To the coffee shop

Bunny Obsession

It was a sun shining Saturday morning and Youngjae was happily watching Mr Bunny and friends on tv eventhought he's already 18 years old. -.-'

TV
"Mr Bunny!! Mr Bunny!! The town is on fire!! Please put out the fire!!" Beji the Octopus said.
"Fear no more Mr Bunny is here to save the town!!!"said Mr Bunny.

"Yaaay!!! Mr Bunny is here!!!" Youngjae squeled and hugged his stuffed bunny. Youngjae had a thing with bunnies. Practically everything in his apartmen had bunnies on it. Bunny apron, bunny bed sheets, bunny wallpaper and even bunny boxers!!! Anyone who entered his apartmen must've think that they had travel to bunny wonderland. Even Youngjae himself looks like a bunny!!


"Bunny wunny poof!!!" Youngjae shouted out together with Mr Bunny when it was putting the fire off.

"Yaaayy!! Mr Bunny save the day!!" Fluffy the cat said.
"Thank you Mr bunny!!" said Betty the cow.
"No problem.. remember kids fire is dangerous to you arasseo?? See you next time!!!"
"Bye-bye!!" Mr Bunny and friends then waved goddbye to all the viewers.

"Awwww why does Mr Bunny had to end??" Youngjae pouted.
"Now what should i do??" he huffed and lay flat on the sofa.
"Ah ha i know!! I bet Himchan's coffee shop is open by now."

He then put on his white bunny shirt

http://image16.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/20154277/views/1,width=378,height=378,appearanceId=1/cute-bunny-Hoodies.png



and a pair of black short pants. He then strap on his blue bunny backpack.
il_340x270.297624473.jpg


and brush his fluffy black hair. He then heads towards the front door and slipt into his sky blue nike sneakers. He was happily strolling down the street when his phone vibrated

Banjjakbanjjak bitna You’re my SUNSHINE BOY
Haessal gateun saram OH MY BOY
Ooh oooh~
Jomajoma gaseum tteollyeo

Ireon naemam alkka You’re my SUNSHINE-


"Hello?? Oh Himchan hyung!!!"
"Annyeong my sweet fluffy dongsaeng!! How are you??"
"Fine...hyung i'm on my way to your coffee shop...are you there??"
"Jjinja??!! You're going there??" Himchan said too excitedly.
"Nae hyung i was bored at my house so i want to meet you my lovely hyung and drink coffee together!!"Youngjae answered cutely.
"Awwww mianhae jaejae...hyung is with Youngguk right now"
"Youngguk hyung?? You're dating right now??!!"he was now squeling like a girl.
"Hush!!..Nae we're dating..anyway jaejae can you wait for me at the shop until i arrive??"
"Sure hyung!!!"
"Gomawo..hehehe"

And he ended the call.

"Let's go to himchan hyung's coffee shop!!!" Youngjae then skip his way there.