Bunnies everywhere

Bunny Obsession

"Eeeeekkk!!!!" Youngjae won't stop shrieking when they first entered the petting zoo.
"Daehyunnie look!! That pony is cute!! Hi pony!!"Youngjae waved to the pony that was standing near them.
Youngjae then fed the pony with a carrot.
"Awwww Daehyunnie look!!! His eating the carrot!!"
Daehyun nods and smiled at the over excited Youngjae.
They then went to a field where there were sheeps.
"Wah!! Their wool is so comfy!!"Youngjae rubbed the sheep's fur.
"Daehyunnie feel this its sooo soft!!"
Daehyun was not an animal person.
"It's okay"he smiled.
"Daehyunnie you don't want to feel its wool??"Youngjae tilted his head and asked Daehyun.
"No..i..umm nevermind can we go somewhere else??"he then walked away leaving Youngjae bewildered.
'Does Daehyunnie hates animals??' he thought.
He then ran and searched for Daehyun and found him sitting at a nearby bench.
"Daehyunnie??"
Daehyun looked up at Youngjae's worried eyes.
"Daehyunnie...gwenchana?? He then sat beside Daehyun.
Daehyun smiled."Nae i'm alright...sorry i walk off suddenly..i'm..i'm just not an animal person."
"I'm afraid that they would bite me..."he continued.
Youngjae then held out his hands and smiled."If you're afraid....just took hold of my hands arasseo??"
Daehyun then reached out for Youngjae's hands and held it tightly.

They then walk towards a farm where there were baby goats and baby cows.
Youngjae excitedly fed the goats by using baby bottles while Daehyun just watch from a far.
Youngjae then called Daehyun and gave him a bottle. He then held his hand and led him to a baby cow. Youngjae then held Daehyun's hand which is holding the bottle and direct it to the baby cow. Daehyun flinched but Youngjae held his hand tighter to assure him that it's alright. Daehyun then bravely fed the baby cow. Youngjae smiled proudly at him.
Their last stop was none other than the bunny farm!!
"OOOoohhhhhhh Daehyunnie Daehyunnie!!! Look look!! Bunnies!!!!" Youngjae then suddenly took off to the bunny farm.
Daehyun smiled and chuckled at the fluffy boy's childish behaviour.
When he arrived there, he saw Youngjae was holding a bunny...it was soo tiny.
"Daehyunnie look!!" Youngjae held out his hands that was holding the bunny.

animals cute adorable bunny bunnies
"Isn't it cute??!!!" he squeled.
Daehyun crouched down and observed the bunny."Nae its cute...just like the person that is holding it"
Youngjae blushed at that statement. He then stood and walks towards another bunny. He held out his hand and the bunny took it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEr9XwW_ZaQ4TQ2VGKIqL

He then patted the bunny caringly.
"Awwwwww you're sooo cute!!!" he cooed and kissed the bunny on the cheeks.
"Hey i want to kiss the bunny too~~~" Daehyun suddenly appeared beside Youngjae. Youngjae smiled and held out the bunny for Daehyun to kiss.
"Not this bunny..."
"Eh?? Not this bunny then which one??" Youngjae asked while tilting his head.
"This bunny~~~" Suddenly Daehyun pecked Youngjae on the cheeks. Youngjae was now red as a tomato.
"Yah stop teasing already..." he crossed his arms and pouted. He then walked fastly towards a souvenir shop. Daehyun followed after.
When Daehyun entered the shop he saw many cute souvenirs.'No wonder he wants to go here'
He then saw Youngjae holding two stuffed bunny

mzqT4p2WLID-bjO9FeGgZTQ.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu-qH0TwiEFhhZOOCQiyo

"You're gonna buy those???"
"Nae!!" he smiled and walked towards the cashier.
While Daehyun was waiting for Youngjae to pay he saw a pair of phone keychain.
"Excuse me are these couple item???"he asked one of the sales girl.
"Yes sir" she smiled.
"oh thank you". he then select a pair that catches his attention.

bds-cute-cartoon-bunnies-couple-pendant-

He the paid for the item and rushed out to the waiting Youngjae.
Daehyun then walked Youngjae home.
"Daehyunnie you don't have to walk me home you know..."
"No way..i'm not letting my youngie walking home alone...its already late and anything could happen to you." he said concernly.
Without they realise, they were already in front of Youngjae's apartmen.
"Daehyunnie..gomawo for hanging out with me today"
"It's nothing.."
The air was awkward.
"Ummm i ..should be going inside now.."
"Youngjae wait!!!"
Youngjae turned and was greeted by a sheepishly smiling daehyun.
"Ummm i bought this for you" he gave Youngjae the phone keychain which had the bunny with red ribbon on it.
"Awwwww gomawo Daehyunnie!!! wah it's soooo cute...gomawo!!!" he then hug Daehyun.
Daehyun hugged back. After a while they let go.
"Oh Youngie one more thing.."
Daehyun then leaned in and kissed Youngjae on the lips and then took off while screaming
"SARANGHAE!!!!!"
Youngjae blushed and touched his lips. He then smile sheepishly.
"I guess we are a couple now huh???"
He then skipped happily into his apartmen.

Meanwhile at the coffee shop..

"Aish this kid must've forgot about me!!" Himchan pouted.
"Awww its ok jagiya you still have me~~~~"Youngguk said while back hugging Himchan.
"Yeah i know....but you're not cute thought......"
"Aish hyung go be lovey-dovey somewhere else" Junhong made a face.
"Yah You're still here???"himchan looked at junhong.
"Nae..i'm waiting for uppie hyung~~~" he grins.
"You date him???"Youngguk asked.
"No..not yet." he then walked towards the front door.
"Oh himchan hyung i forgot to tell you....youngjae is dating Daehyun~~~"with that he left with jongup.
"My baby is whhhhhaaaaatt??!!!!" he shrieked.
"Yah jagi calm down..its just Daehyun..."
"No one and i mean no one date my baby without his umma's permission!! Let's go gukkie!! i wanna meet Daehyun now!!" himchan stormed out from the coffee shop.
Youngguk sigh..."I hope Daehyun make it out alive...."
----------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg....i don't know...i just had a feeling for bunnies!!!!
They are sooo cute and looked like Youngjae ><
This is not that good but i hope you guys like it....
subscribe??
comment maybe?? ^^