CONTINUE..

JOKER & LITTLE M
AIRPORT 
 
“young do oppa. junhyung oppa say I need to take something with you. 
*huh? He don’t say anything. 
 
FLASHBACK
#make sure u ask from young do oppa! I already given to him. 
“erm……it okay. I go first. Thanks for everything. We have a good time here. 
 
CUBE
#hyung.  Did u find it? u can’t find anything???
*sorry  junhyung. They already graduate. Their college seem having difficult to give me the personal information. I will keep trying. 
 
I just sigh to myself. Same goes to me. kind of a stupid because not take any information
*junhyung. Hurry up. We will late to our flight to JAPAN.
 
[BTOB : INSANE] COMPOSED BY JUNHYUNG & M 
 
AIRPORT 
 
Delay? Maybe I can take time to find a present to uncle park.  I keep walking  around the airport wondering what to buy.  I pass by a shop and stop….
 
Wine?? 
 
“NO! 
 
I just answer it to myself while walking away……
 
Huh? Did someone talking to me? I turn back… saw a girl just pass by me. I keep thinking which one should I buy?
 
*sir. I suggest u both of this wine. 
 
FLIGHT
 
THIS IS CAPTAIN FOR FLIGH 00567 FROM JAPAN TO KOREA. THIS FLIGHT WILL TAKE AROUND …..
Long journey to be go through…… seem like a lot of sheet to be done. Kind of remind me of something. I have a serious matter to been handle rather than that. 
 
*sorry miss. I need to hand u this envelope  personally to u. 
I just smile and start to what I supposed to do, reading. Look like my life is arranged by this. 
 
Why I can’t sleep anymore? I just look around. Everybody just fall asleep. Spotted….She don’t even sleep? She been reading since the flight on. I just keep starring to me….suddenly she just turn around.  our eyes meet.
 
*u need anything sir?
*u need anything miss?
 
I just shake my head and start reading the whole contents. Look like uncle park will spent time more with me rather than her wife. I smile to myself.
 
She keep reading again? she weird! That for sure.....
 
AIRPORT
Why is so many crowd? There is IDOL here?  I turn my back and spotted the crowd getting picture of them. I don’t want to be here. I keep looking around to find my familiar face that I been miss. 
 
*MISS YOON MIRAE.
“uncle!
*welcome back. Look like you getting pretty than before. U change a lot. I thought u never care about your figure
“uncle!!!!  I’m lady now.. 
*let go to your home. 
“I need to see mom & dad first.