CONTINUE..

JOKER & LITTLE M
CUBE
 
“I can’t wait to see them. Orrr HER! Doojoon hyung say she pretty when she smile. 
“yaaa maknae! U don’t even watch it!
“hyung. U too. 
“I did! With junhyung & yoseob. 
“but u fall aslepp. 
Hahahahahahhhhahaha. All people keep laughing to each other. Even I either can’t wait to see them… or her!
 
“wow! Daebak! We’re in CUBE! Yaaa we need to take picture until the camera broke. 
 
Out of somewhere. The music playing around. We can see the boys coming towards. OMG! it BEAST. I can’t take eyes to each one of them. And keep smiling towards them. 
 
*sing along guys…….
BEAUTIFUL NIGHT song coming around! We really have a good time. Dance, sing along together.  It was fun!
 
*We’re SO BEAST! Hello…….. we really  sorry okay. Look like our production seem really harsh to u guys. 
*but MIRAE just keep smiling to the PD. PD even say to me, her make things difficult when she smile.
 
Hahaahahhahhahaahhahhaahahh. We are laughing to each other. Keep tease what going around. 
 
*we’re so sorry because not we not able to see the event that u guys made it. Can we watch it together? 
“Now? It will be embarrassing. 
 
The video keep playing. All the song and dance that we made to the college and charity been watch by the owner. Kind of an embarrassing.  We spent a lot time together.  
 
“she can’t rap mastermind song!
 
I just directy starring at her, when her friends say that. 
 
#try it. 
“I can’t. 
 
MASTERMIND SONG pop out. I just stand still there like a statue. 
 
*why? 
“fatty tougue!
#what????? Hahhahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. 
“I don’t have it. 
 
Everyone burst into laugh. I keep repeated bowing and the sorry words when I saw JUNHYUNG.  
 
#u wanna die? 
“sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!