He loves me? My !

Let me die

He loves me? Really? I can´t believe him, because las night was really painful und i hate him. I only loved him as a big brother and nothing more. "Don´t say it Senguri Oppa. I don´t wanna listen  to you words. You such an . You think when you me than i would be with you? No, Oppa because this makes me to hate you. I don´t wanna see you ever again. You know what. Last night after what you have done to me, i tryed to kill my self. I just wanna die. Because now i´m a . Right." crying i was tightly hold by Jin-Young Oppa. He my Hair and whispers to me"Everything is going to be fine. From now on i will never leave you again and i will be u Guardian Angel angain. Still the same when we where Kids" he kissed my Forehead.

 

Daesung POV:

Gosh, he really cares about her: Still the same Boy as back then. She have loved him so much. I´m happy for her that the are back together. Back then they where such a sweet Couple. And now they looks perfekt together. "Come let´s go home, so you can take a bath und going to rest. You need it baby girl. T.O.P hyung, can bring her to the Car, please?"he nooded and lifted her up bridal style, kissing her forehead he whispers"Everything is going to be fine. I´m here for you, honey" Taeyang follow´s them to open the Car. T.O.P hyug is going inside the and holding her on his lap"Go back to sleep, Honey. I will wake up when we are at home. From now on i will never let you go alone to a party or Clubing. I will always by you side. I love you, honey." Taeyang just listen and is speechless"hyung you really love her? You know she is Daesung´s little Sister."

 

T.O.P

"Yeah i love her, Tae. And i really dont know what to do . Right know i wanna rip Senguri apart. How can he do this. This is not love. This is crazy. I will protect her. I will love her. I wanna be the men for her. It´s hard for me to see her that broken. I´m lost, Tae. I wanna kill that bastard Senguri. She will never trust him anymore. They where so close Friends, Tae, how can we help her?" looking to Tae i´m so tired od this. Senguri is such an . I hate him, i know he is my dongseang but this was a way to far. Rapping a Girl is a no go. rapping u hyungs sister is more then a no go.

Please wait for my honey, One Day i will confess my love to you. Please wait and let me be the father of your Babys. I thought to my self.

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes,. And her Eyes are everywhere