Our Dorm

Let me die

Sandeul Pov

 

hyung bring her to CNU´s room. When Minho hyung is coming i bring him to CNU´s room, were Shayenne is lying on the bed and sleeping” many minutes late rteh door bell is rining, I´m running to the Door to open for Minho hyung, who is also our Doctor. Please hyung come in the patient is in CNU´s room. We have found her on the Bridge railing,,,her legs cover with blood and scratches on her faces...she passed out after Jin-Young hyung got her from the railing. Hyung was about to jump. She say´d she would die, because she have nobody. Hyung please help her.”

Why? Why i´m saying this to hyung? I know he´s a doctor, but why i care about that girl. Aish, i think I´m gonna crazy. I have never care about a girl, but why is this so strange that i feel so for a stranger.

 

 

You Pov.

 

I heard a knock on the door and in coming was a good looking Guy”Hello. My Name is Choi Minho and i´m the Doctor. May can i looking for you? U have many scratces in your face and the Boys say´s also you legs we cover with Blood. Did someone hurting you? Have someone beating up badly?” why he ask me such things,. I don´t wanna hear this. When he mention my legs i´m screaming and crying”Don´t hurt me....please stop it...this hurt so much...please don´t take my ity from me. Please i beg you”after 10min of screaming and crying the Doctor gave me a medicine to calm down. The guys that are out there and noticed everything I do not get to because I've cried myself to the syringe from the doctor to sleep.