My Brother is calling me

Let me die

You Pov.

 

When I wake up, I realize that I am in an unfamiliar room. When I awake, I realize that I am in an unfamiliar room. Trying to be entitled, I realize how I hurt the head and my world just turns "ahhh " me on a bedside table holding on I'm trying to reach the door of the room. Just when I want to open it, it is by a guy with glasses opened "oh hello, I wanted to see just for you. How are you. Are you okay you look so pale au. Come I'll take you down to the kitchen is waiting there the breakfast has on you and the guys. By the way my name is Baro"

 

Baro laid his right hand on my back to me while walking support. Just as we have taken the first two steps I hear my phone ringing. The ringtons 'baby I'm sorry' Baro beholding I ask him if he could get me the phone out of your pocket, this nods and lets me short alone. My way into the kitchen as possible look at me 4 pairs of eyes "Oh hello" is the only thing I can say. Before I can continue to say what goes Baro my phone "Here you are very" on the cell phone looking I swallow once "... Gosh oppa have called me 25 times He is gomma to kille me Ihave to call him back Please excuse me for a moment "I'm bowing to the guys I go into the living room to my brother to call. as I have dialed his number , not 5 seconds later it is an angry Daesung on the phone.

Daesung Pov.

 

Yeah, tell me where you been all night. Jiyoung says he could see you crying run away from Seungri party." Yells this into the phone. "Baby come on tell me what happened last night. And where the hell you do not even're stuck at all. At home I have been all rooms checked for you and there you are nowhere to be found. Yet your friends know where you are. Baby come talk to me. Wherever she is I hope she's okay because my little sister does not like it here, just like that overnight to stay away. I just hope that everything is in fine. But there is a feeling in my stomach that tells me that it is not fine. I have to go to her. I have to protect her.

Oppa, mianhae. I'm such a bad little sister. You deserve a sister who is better than me. Has not brought the shame on you and the family. Mianhae Oppa. Has to give But at this party, the Big Bang, is what happen. Seungri Oppa has abused me. I feel so dirty Oppa. I do not deserve to be your sister. "
What? That bastard, I thought he was my friend. I'll kill him when I get him in the finger. No one hurts my little sister, my angel, my princess.

 

 

You Pov.

 

I have never heard him talk like that. My Oppa, but is otherwise a quiet type. "Oppa, you can pick me up wherever I am." Me turning round I look at the guys and ask her for her address to this my oppa to pass through. "Okay oppa see you in 30 minutes. Oppa sarangheyo" the other beholding my gaze to the ground "Mianhae and Gumawo. Thank ye have saved me, but I should get ready Daesung Oppa is from me on the way here to pick me up.