Wishes

The Moon Spirit

Wishes


Sungjong stared into the three small bubbles that were floating on front of him as a smile touched his lips.

In one bubble he could see Myungsoo and Sungyeol smiling and laughing.

In the other bubble, he could see Dongwoo forced feeding Howon as Howon continuously shook his head with a smile on his face.

And in the last bubble, he could see Sungkyu floating outside of the window of Woohyun’s hospital room, glaring at the male nurse that was talking to Woohyun.

Sungjong chuckled and shook his head.

“Such foolish and ridiculous creatures indeed…”

Sungjong muttered as he turned his head and raised an eyebrow. “Oh, hello. I didn’t see you there.” He quickly hovered his hand over the three bubbles as they disappeared into a wisp of smoke

Sungjong turned around fully and dipped his body forward gracefully. “My name is Sungjong, the moon spirit.”

Sungjong stood up straight as a smirk made its way to his lips. “Oh, child of man,” He said his eyes twinkling with mischief and power.

“Is this your wish,you?”

 

 

 

 

 

The vow shall be sealed.

 

 


The End


 

you,

When I started this story, I really wasn't expecting to reach the double digit subs mark (seriously, I wasn't) I just wanted to enter this fic into a competition because I wanted to test out how much of a writer I had grown. When I saw the subs rising from 18 to 40...I almost cried. How can this small little story reach to such subs (and 2 upvotes too!) was a surprise to me. I had fun writing Myunyeol, I almost gave up on Yadong, and Woogyu was the big fiery ending that I wanted. It was a small story that I nurtured (although it took time, I know I'm sorry!) but we'll end this fic here with Sungjong. It's been fun and frustrating to write this but overall I'm glad I did. Even if I don't win the competition I think I'm contented with just knowing that people liked reading what I wrote.

So for the last update of this story, thank you for staying with me. Thank you for the subscriptions, the upvotes, the comments, and even the ghost readers out there. Hopefully we'll see each other in another Infinite Fic as moon spirits, vampires, or just the normal dorky lovable Infinite that we love. 

Thank you and much love to you all.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/3bc4bac8d372fc15d4134b856b9f41ea/tumblr_mstkibACjP1rzbcmqo2_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

XOXO, DivineDionne