Chapter 7

Just the right song

You come off the set and smile as others walked off.

"Nice! That was great! You were great on the show," your manager said as he walked up to you. You smiled weakly, you were really tired and was looking forward to dinner and going home. You wave to your manager and walk down the hallway and bumped into someone....

"Sorry," you said bowing, you continued to walk when that person grabbed your hand.

"_________-ah~"

You turn around and see Taemin smiling at you.

"Want to eat with me?"

You smile, "Thanks Taemin-oppa!"

You both enter Shinee's room and it's your first glance at it.

"Woah... nice room," you said looking around.

"Not as nice as yours~" Taemin said sitting down and taking out sushi,"Here! Take one!"

You reach over and thank him as you took the sushi. You sighed as you relaxed on the sofa. You both eat silently, it was awkward and you both never had been alone together and didn't know what to talk about when suddenly.

"What do you think about Key?" Taemin asked mindlessly as he chomped on his sushi.

You almost choke and look up at him,"What... What do you mean Taemin-oppa?"

"I don't know, everyone just gets the wrong idea about him as soon as they meet him..."

"Well, no offense but who wouldn't? I mean he's really really rude," you said playing around with a grain of rice.

You hear Taemin let out a short laugh,"He wasn't like that before..."

You look up at him,"What do you mean?"

"He was really nice, and kind-hearted..."

You nod, he seemed like that when he was with the cat...

"And well, he cared about everyone, but after a while... I think it was because of stress... he started changing..."

You listened carefully...

"He started becoming angrier and more... pissed? I don't know it was first was to other people then it moved to us..."

There was a long awkward silence. You finish your sushi in silence and smile before you stand up.

"I... I better get going..."

"_______-ah..."

You turn around to see Taemin serious.

"Please... please help Key.."

You walk out confused. What made Taemin so sure that you could change Key? He wasn't even reponding to you when you called him.. but then again... 'You're so pretty ________..." You blush deeply. What was that about? You shake your head, nah Key couldn't... he wouldn't even dare... would he?