Chapter 6

Just the right song

You're ready for a busy day at work... but you can't seem to forget what happened with Jonghyun. You blushed as you thought of that moment. You got out of bed nice and early and went for a glass of water, as you drink you think about Key, why was he always on my mind? Your phone rings and you look to find it's from your manager.

"Hello? ___________-sshi?"

"Hello? Yes Manager-oppa, what's wrong?"

"I want you to come a bit earlier today, you have a lot of things to do," you hear the manager say.

"Okay, I'll leave now then," another day without breakfast, you think sadly as you head out. You wear your simple t-shirt and skirt. As soon as you step out of your apartment you see Taemin and Onew outside. You're shocked to see them here, Taemin turns around and is equallly shocked.

"___________-ah!" he exclaimed making Onew turn around. Onew took one look at what you were wearing and blushed but quickly hid it with a smile.

"Why are you oppas here?" you asked as you walked towards them.

"...We live here?"

There was a long pause, you were right next to them in the building and now they lived next to you?!

"Why are you here __________-ah?" Onew asked.

"I live here too..."

Another long pause as Onew and Taemin took the information in.

"HAH?!" they shouted at the same time.

"What number?" Taemin asked.

"23..." you said,"What about you?"

"35.." Onew answered, his voice sounding disappointed.

You nod and your eyes trail to the watch around your wrist. Crap! I needed to get there early!

"Sorry oppas! I'm in a rush so bye!"

"Bye ________-ah!" Taemin shouted waving hysterically. Onew just smiled and waved.

You run towards the building and rush in. Your manager smiled,"Just in time... go into your room for now, get ready with your costume and stuff, make-up artists will be here soon," he said.

"Why? What am I doing today?"

He smiled at you as he walked off,"You're going on your first TV program,"

You stand there stunned, you're album was due next week and you were going on a TV program?! You felt so nervous as you walked towards your room. You're nearly at the door when you see someone standing next to it. You look up and see Key. You groan inside, you didn't have time for him...

"Oi! _________" he called, his tone still annoyed.

You look up at him as he walked towards you,"Are you serious about what you said before?"

You give him a weird stare, what the hell was he on about?

"Because for your information-" Key gets cut off when your manager comes.

"oh! Key! see you're making friends! well sorry but she needs to go in for now, you can wait outside,"

Key doesn't say anything and your manger takes you in, a few more people following.

"Okay transform her!" he says to them as he sits you down.

Key's POV

She can't bring out 'the caring guy' in me... because there isn't one. At least I think so... but anyway, I don't and I want to clarify that to her... only she's in her room and I can't go in... Might as well wait... Wait a moment.. am I, Key waiting for someone?!

I slap my palm to my forehead.

What was I doing waiting for her? It's not like she's special right? I think of my heartbeat quickening and shake my head. Nah that was just... nervousness, then again when do I ever get nervous in front of people these days....Ah what the heck is she doing in there?! No... Key what the heck are you doing here?! Okay... whatever... I'm just leaving.

I turn to leave when I hear the door open and someone walks out. I turned around and I froze, mouth open. It was ________ but totally different. Her hair was out and slightly curled at the bottom and her clothes was a simple white one peice. My heart started beating like crazy.

"You needed me?" she said without realising my facial expression.

"I...I..." I stammered, I couldn't get over how pretty she looked.

"I?" she asked, her tone was warm, was she serious about what she said before? But my mind wasn't on that.... I take one step forward, then two. I grab her by the shoulders. Then I say something that I'll regret....

"You're so pretty ________..." I whispered still looking at her from head to toe. The I freeze, wait what?! You're so pretty?! Crap! What did I just say?! I let go of her, and I see she's equally stunned and red in the face.

"..." I turned and left, my heart beat still going crazy, was it because of her? Ah! whatever! I mess up my hair in frustration. What was she making me do?!