Senior And Junior Moment

Simply In Love

 Listen to some music while reading if you want 

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzugne4LKY8&feature=player_detailpage

 

Chapter 1- Senior And Junior Moment

"Kang Min Jung?" the teacher recited.

"Here!" 

"Lee Seomin?" 

No replies.

"Lee Seomin? Is Seomin-ssi in school?" the teacher checked her seat and she was there.

Seomin was day-dreaming. Her chin was resting on her hand and her eyes were sparkling like she was in love. Suddenly, the teacher rolled his eyes and quickly slammed his hand on his desk, "Yah! Seomin-ah!"

Her day-dream about her and her senior (G-Dragon) was disrupted and she was a bit disappointed. It took her a second to come back to the real world. She saw all her classmates looking at her and her teacher really mad at her. She bit lips and then looked up and smiled to the teacher. She held out a peace sign, "Sorry, I won't do it again."

                      

The bell rang for lunchtime. Seomin gathered her books and headed to her locker first. 'Aigoo. Teacher Dong is really mad at me. I've been day-dreaming most of my lessons and my exams are coming up in two weeks. Aish!' Seomin thought with a cute, angry face. She put in her books and then locked her locker. She walked towards the canteen.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed Seomin's shoulder. She turned around and saw her senior, Kwon Jiyong. Her eyes sparkeled and shy smile formed on .

"J-Jiyong sunbae," Seomin breathed out but she was still nervous.

"Seomin-ah," Jiyong gave a bright smile, "How are you?"

Seomin didn't hear anything and was in her Lala Land. In her world, everything is full of hearts and angels shooting their arrows on her and at Jiyong.

Jiyong cleared his throat and Seomin snapped out of her Lala Land, "Oh... I'm ok. How about you, sunbae?"

He sighed, "I'm ok. My finals are coming up soon so I'm studying."

Seomin pouted and nodded, "My exams are coming upto but I'm too busy day dreaming about you." Seomin noticed what she said and quickly covered .

Luckily, Seomin's voice was quiet so Jiyong didn't hear the last part, "What was that again?"

"Uh, n-nothing," Seomin smiled with relief.

Jiyong thought of an idea, "Since you said your exams are coming up, and my finals are coming up as well... do you want to study together?"

Her eyes widen, "Together?"

He nodded, "I'm thinking to go back to the basics and since you're a junior you can teach me the basic again and I'll teach you the complicated stuff."

Seomin nodded with happiness, "Yeah, let's study... together."

Jiyong ruffled Seomin's hair, "Ok, I'll wait for you outside the library tomorrow afternoon. I need to go now."

"Ok," Seomin waved goodbye and she excitedly headed to the canteen.

She sat with her friends, "Seomin-ah, what are you so happy about?" asked one of her friends.

Seomin bounced her two index finger together and pouted with a smile, "I'm studying tomorrow."

Her friend burst out laughing, "Study?! You?! Haha..."

"I never thought I'd say this but you're really daebak," teased Seomin's friends.

She couldn't care less. As long as she knows she's studying with her crush, she handle all the teasing. Seomin smiled to herself and ate her food, 'Jiyong sunbae is really Prince Charming!' Seomin thought.