Doll

Doll

 

Blood dripped from his slashed cheek onto his cut up lips. Hakyeon dragged himself across the cold blood splattered tile, trying to escape from the one whom he loved so dearly.

“Where do you think you are going?” Leo laughed as he pulled N back towards him by his feet. “This is what you want. Don’t you live for me?”

N looked into Leo’s eyes in agony.

It was true.

Leo was the only thing N lived for.

The only thing he breathed for.

The only thing he woke for.

Leo had him under his spell.

Leo swiftly pulled N’s frail body towards his chest. He the blood off N’s bloody cheek then drew him into a rough kiss. A kiss that was fueled by anger and addiction.  Poisonous, just like their relationship.

Pulling away, Leo caressed N’s face. He admired his hallow cheeks covered with bruises. N looked intently into Leo’s eyes, as if he could see god himself in them. Leo lifted his cold fingers of N’s pleading face then slapped him with all his strength, knocking the wind out of the weaker. Hakyeon plummeted face forward onto the icy tiles. Gasping for air, N stifles his tears in an attempt to hide his weakness from his ruler. But N couldn’t hide the fear as it was closing in on him, making him lose his grip on reality.

Leo stood over N and admired the mess he had created. He leaned down, took Hakyeons’s quivering face into his hand and sharply twisted it to face him. Leo stared into the weak one’s eyes for a moment, contemplating whether he shall continue this session of brutal “love” or leave. Hakyeon to dissolve into nothing but a blubbering blob of a failed human being. He had no definite form.Hakyeon just waited for someone to cut, mold and shape him into something worthy of existence.  Leo grimaced then leaned over and spat on N’s cheek.

Leo stood up and began to leave the room. Smirking to himself as he approached the doorway, Leo chuckled. “You know you aren’t anything without me. You need me. I am your everything. And you will always be nothing but my toy. My doll.” N cringed at Leo’s words each stabbed his mind with sharpness of a dagger and he knew each and every one of them was true. It burned his soul.  Leo laughed darkly as slammed the door behind him, knowing N would never leave Leo, Leo had the only thing Hakyeon could call his own, his heart.

 

 

 

Author's note: Hiii ^^ this is my first time writing anything violent..... I tried ;;

Please comment! I am free to any criticism;;

I also don't know if i should continue this or not ....

so please don't be a silent reader !! :)