UPDATE + jade3579's story

Need idea for a plot? AKA challenging myself | CLOSED FOREVER | NOT TAKING MORE REQUESTS |

I have thought of quitting this fanfic, because I want to make one similar, except no more weird challenging with myself and making entire story ideas.
But I will still try to make jade3579's story, because I was working on it.
 I won't do the others, so sorry Sistarsstar1, fallen_angels0912, quintino and holysama.
But I will try to make you inspired with my new fanfic.

Ideas and Inspirations for Writing Fanfics

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

The Plot:

Byun Baekhyun is 15 years old and lives alone in an apartment in Seoul, after both of his parents died in a car accident.

His aunt was surposed to take care of him, but she only is only there at weekend, because she is busy working in an other city.

He feels really lonely and wants to make friends, but he is too shy to talk to anyone.

He always cut classes at school, because his classmates bully him for not having any parents.

One day, when he goes for a walk, he sees a girl walking her dog.

But suddenly she loses her leash and the dog runs over to him and barks.

She apologises, but he tells her that he loves dogs and has always wanted one.

She tells him that she needs an apartment to rent, because she has just got a job in the city.

He tells her that she can rent his apartment.

After that she rents his apartment, and she and her dog start living with him.

 

Ideas for titles:

Rent My Apartment

Me and Her Dog

(You can find better titles.)


I hope you like your plot.

Sorry for uploading too late.

 

Probably not the best plot ever. But this is the last chapter of this fic.