anemonewinter's story

Need idea for a plot? AKA challenging myself | CLOSED FOREVER | NOT TAKING MORE REQUESTS |

The Plot:

Kim Minseok moved to Japan to become a teacher.

But after being in Japan for a few days, a mysterious Korean man went to Minseok's new house and asked what he was doing in that house. After Minseok answered, the man attacked him and said that if he wants to live in that house, he has to become a member of the Korean MBLAQ gang and then he suddenly got to know that this mysterious man was a gang leader called Seungho and also that his house is filled with drugs and weapons.

After that he didn't become teacher, but instead became a gang member and did many things that he sooner regret doing, but if he was acting like a coward or if he left the gang, he would be killed by Seungho.

While he still was a gang member, he met the nurse Hanako at the hospital after that a person from an other gang attacked him. He fell in love with that nurse at first sight and visited the hospital more often just to see her.

When Hanako got to know that Minseok was a gang member and that he regret joining the gang, she had a plan how to make him leave the gang without the gang even knowing. He had to pretend he was dead and what was what he did...

 

After some years Hanako and Minseok started living together as a married couple in South Korea.

Minseok changed his name from Kim Minseok into Tang Baozi and pretended to be a Chinese teacher.

But one day the members of MBLAQ found out that Minseok still was alive...

 

Your choice on the story:

 

Who dies in this story?

1. Xiumin

2. Hanako

3. Seungho

4. Others

 

More romance in the story or more action?

1. Romance

2. Action

3. Both of them just as much.

 

How good is Xiumin at Chinese and Japanese?

1. fluent in both of them.

2. Is better in Japanese than in Chinese.

3. Doesn't know how to speak those languages.

4. etc...

 

Some scenes that I think would be a good idea to have in the story, but you don't have to write this in your story: 

@ Hanako suddenly becomes sick

@ a lot of drama

@ A fight between Xiumin and Seungho

@ A dramatic scene with one of the members of the gang

@ A beautiful kissing scene

 

Ideas for titles:

Live Or Die

Phoenix

Rising From The Ashes

Teach Me To Live

Love And Death

(You can find better titles)


I hope you like your plot.

Sorry if it is too long.