XxChocoBARSxX's story

Need idea for a plot? AKA challenging myself | CLOSED FOREVER | NOT TAKING MORE REQUESTS |

 

The Plot:

Son Naeun was a normal student at Seoul High School, who tried to do well in class so that she would a good job and make her parents proud of her.

She secretly was in love with Lee Taemin, her classmate that was the son of the principal, and when she asked if he wanted to be her boyfriend, he said yes and they started dating.

While they were dating, she got worse grades and was scolded by her parents, that told her to stay away from him.

She started being depressed and made suicide.

Now she is a ghost, that haunt in the school she used to go to.

 

50 years later...

Kim Ryeowook is a student at this school and has planned to become a doctor like his father after that.

He has heard from some older classmates about the ghost that haunts the school, but he doesn't believe that is true.

He goes to the school at midnight, because he forgot something there.

While he is there he sees Naeun and is scared at first, but then he finds out that she isn't that scary as he thinks and starts talking to her. He finds out that to become human, she must kiss the grandson of Taemin. He really want to find the grandson for her.

Lee Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) is also a student at the school and he is Ryeowook's best friend, but he is secretly a ghost hunter, that tries to make ghost leave some places by killing them. He is planning to kill Naeun too, but he is also in love with Naeun, so he is not sure what to do.

 

Your choice on the story:

 

Who is the grandson?

1. Ryeowook

2. Eunhyuk

3. Someone else

 

Does she become human again?

1. No

2. Yes

 

Who does she end up with?

1. Ryeowook

2. Eunhyuk

3. Someone else

 

Some scenes that I think would be a good idea to have in the story, but you don't have to write this in your story: 

@ A romantic kiss scene

@ other members appearing

@ Eunhyuk and Ryeowook fighting

@ some funny moments

 

Ideas for titles:

In Love With A Ghost

From Ghost To Human Again

(You can find better titles)


I hope you like your plot.