Lemme introduce

Need idea for a plot? AKA challenging myself | CLOSED FOREVER | NOT TAKING MORE REQUESTS |

This is how it is going to happen:

 

Epic Meal  Story Time...

 

One writer goes to Asianfanfics and sees this fanfics.

She wants to write a story but doesn't know what to write.

She tries to find someone on the site to help and then sees this fanfiction.

"Challenging yourself? I wonder if that will work too." She thinks.

She writes in the comments "I want a plot from you." and is excited.

...

In an other country Elfie (that's me) goes to Asianfanfics and sees that someone has commented.

Then she goes to the writer's profile and writes the questions in her wall and clicks "Private Msg"

 

The questions were like this.

"1. Who is your favourite solosinger?

2. What is your hobby?

3. What kind of boy would you rather go out with? A merman or a normal guy?

4. Do you watch animes? If you do what is your favourite anime?

5. How would you react if you found out that your sister was dating Justin Bieber?

6. Do you know what corvus means in Latin?

7. Do you like funny stories or sad stories?

8. What kpop group do you like better? EXO or U-Kiss?

9. What is your favourite Engrish line in a kpop song?

10. Do you like olives?"

 

The writer sees the questions and answers:

"1. Lee Hi

2. I write stories and play basketball.

3. A normal guy, because I'm afraid of swimming.

4. I love animes. Bleach is my favourite.

5. I would be shocked and embarrashed, but it is her decision, who to date.

6. I have no idea.

7. Sad stories, because they are good.

8. I like EXO better.

9. "Oh my beatiful target, you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket." 

10.  No, I don't.

 

Elfie gets the answers and tries to find out what plot she should write.

Then a magical bubblegum fairy goes in her ear and to her brain (bubblegum fairies are real. Oh I think I ate too much olives while I was writing that part) and she finally has found out what plot she should write.

She starts writing a chapter and writes the plot.

"Oh Sehun is a basketball player and has always wanted to be that, since he was a bit younger.

He lost both of his parents in a car accident, when he was 5 years old, so he is living with a family, who has a daughter, called Hayi (Lee Hi's real name), who is really afraid of water, because she almost drowned once.

Sehun is secretly in love with Hayi, but he is afraid to tell her his feelings, because they are almost siblings (but not bloodrelated) and being in love with your sister is often looked down on.

One day he founds out that he is going to play against a Chinese basketball team in a week and hopes that he is going to win.

One day he finds out that Hayi is in love with Zitao, who plays in the Chinese basketball team.

How is it going to end?"

 

Bad end of this story:

The writer doesn't like the plot and doesn't know how she will be able to write that.

She writes in the comments "Sorry, but I don't like the plot so well."

Elfie gets a bit sad, but she thinks that maybe it will work for an other writer.

(EDIT: Okay, just because of that part, don't be scared about saying that you don't like it. I will not be that sad in real life.)

 

Happy end of this story:

The writer finds out that she has gotten her plot and starts to write the story.

She has given the story the name " Korean VS Chinese".

When she is finished writing one chapter, she starts to comment on Elfies fanfiction:

"Here is my story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291605/korean-vs-chinese-leehi-sehun-tao-romance-basketball I like the plot and it is going well."

Elfie starts reading the story and cries of happiness.


This is kinda how it is going to happen.