Game 3

Hide and Kill

Junhyung crawl towards the door. But again, he was stopped when the boy stepped on his back.

"Where are you going?" The figure whisper huskily.

"No. Don't do this please. Please." Junhyung plead. His leg is full of blood. The figure step down and lean closer to Junhyung's face. He trace the knife along Junhyung's face.

"You know why I do this to you?" He ask. "Wae? Aren't we friends?" Junhyung said and let his tears flow down. He laugh like a lunatic.

"We're friends. But, what is the use of friend if you betrayed me?!" He shout and swung his knife. A deep wound can be found on Junhyung's back. Junhyung groan. The figure wore his spectacle. Then, Junhyung remembered. 

"No! It is not true! I didn't do anything!" Junhyung shout back. " But you were there Jun! You were there when they do that to me!" "Why Jun? Why didn't you save me? Why?!" The figure shout and stab Junhyung countless time at his back. Blood spurting to his spectacles. He flips Junhyung over. Junhyung still have some life in him. He smirk.

"Goodbye Jun." He slash Junhyung's throat. Junhyung's eyes wide open and blood flowing from his mouth. He put the note on Junhyung's bloody body.He put his spectacles beside the note.

"Its not wrong to be The Killer right?"He walk away.

~~

Woohyun and Dongwoo run and stopped at the lab. They turn around and realize, Seungri was missing.

"Oh My God!" Woohyun covered his mouth.

"Dongwoo, we lost Seungri." Woohyun sobbed. Dongwoo pull him into a hug.

"I know. We have to find Seungri. But, how can he be missing?" Dongwoo ask. Woohyun shook his head.

"Now, we have to find a place to hide." Dongwoo said.

"How bout Gyu? We didn't find him since we start play the game." Woohyun said. Dongwoo fall into silence. A loud thud can be heard. Dongwoo quickly pulled Woohyun in the lab and hide in a corner. They heard the shoes sound.

"Who's playing hide and seek? Who wants to come and find me? Who's playing hide and seek? Who wants to play with me? Who's hiding in the dark? Come out come out wherever you are. Who's playing hide and seek? Who wants to play with me? Who's hiding in the dark? Come out come out lets play again. Come out come out lets play again." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5hFjRoS6V0)

The figure sing in scary way. Dongwoo and Woohyun hold their breath. They knew whose voice is this. The figure look around the room and walk away from the lab.

"Woo.." Woohyun called.

"I know. I know. " Dongwoo said and stand up slowly. They walk towards the opposite side where their friend go.

Dongwoo heard someone crying  at his side. Dongwoo turn to his side. His eyes widen. Woohyun look at Dongwoo and follow Dongwoo's gaze. His jaw dropped.

"Jun..." Dongwoo whisper. But that's not what shocked him.

"Seung..." Hyunseung look up to his friend. He wipe away his tears.

"This is crazy. He is crazy for making us like this." Woohyun whisper. Dongwoo hold Woohyun's hand and walk towards Junhyung. Woohyun shook his head and hold himself.

"No. Pretend nothing happen." Dongwoo whisper. Woohyun followed him.

"Who did this? Junhyung is my bestfriend. WHO DID THIS?!" Hyunseung shout.

"Seung,let him go. Let Junhyung go." Dongwoo said. "NO! I WON'T LET HIM GO!" Hyunseung shout.

'Who did this if he is here?' Woohyun thought. He yank his hand and run away from Dongwoo.

"Woo! Woohyun! YAH! NAM WOOHYUN!" Dongwoo called. Dongwoo take a glance at Hyunseung who is keep wiping Junhyung's face. Dongwoo look at Junhyung's body and find a note with spectacle.

"What is this Seung?" Hyunseung shook his head. " I don't know." Hyunseung reply weakly.

'I am just around you. Be careful. I will find you no matter what. This is a game. And we are still in this game. Two of the Public is dead. Find me, and save yourself. From The Killer.'

"H-Hyunseung, s-save yourself. I-I want t-to find Woohyun and S-Sunggyu." Dongwoo stammered and run away.

'Save yourself first' The person smirk.

~~

'No! This is not right! If it isn't him, who else? That voice, is his voice! His voice.' Woohyun wipe his tears while running.

'I must find Sunggyu. Why he being like this? Why he killed our friend?' Woohyun think. He can't accept the fact that his friend is a lunatic. 

Woohyun go to the second floor and searching around the class. He go upstairs at the third floor. He run and saw Sunggyu trembling at a corner holding a knife close to his chest. It is a bloodied knife. Without hesitation, Woohyun run towards Sunggyu and pull him into a hug.

"Sunggyu! Where did you go?" Woohyun ask. Sunggyu breath hardly.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! YOU KILLER! LET ME GO!" Sunggyu shout and struggle to break free from Woohyun's hug.

"SUNGGYU! GYU! THIS IS YOUR FRIEND! I'M YOUR FRIEND! WOOHYUN!" Woohyun shout. Sunggyu push Woohyun and keep swung his knife.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! I SAW YOU KILLED THEM! I SAW IT!" Sunggyu shout.

"Gyu! This is me! Woohyunnie. Your Hyunnie." Woohyun said.

"NO! YOU ARE THE KILLER!" Sunggyu swung his knife again.

"Oh my God! Gyu,snap out of it. We have to save ourselves." Woohyun said. Sunggyu scream hystericly. He keep swung his knife. Woohyun approach him slowly.

"Gyu, I'm your friend" Woohyun said and want to stop Sunggyu's hand. Woohyun pull Sunggyu into a hug again.

"Hyun. I saw he killed GD and Junhyung." Sunggyu said and cry.

"I know Gyu. Now, we have to run and save ourself." Woohyun said.

"We cannot run Hyun. We have to find The Killer. This is a game. And we still in this game." Sunggyu said.

"Wait, how did you know?" Woohyun ask.

"I saw Junhyung's body.I saw the note and run here. We are still in this game. We have to find The Killer. Then, this game will end.That's the rule." Sunggyu said.

"Hyunseung is The Killer right?" Woohyun ask.

"I don't know who is The Killer. But, I have to find who is The Killer. It is either Hyunseung or Seungri." Sunggyu said.

"You're Police?" Woohyun ask. Sunggyu nod and show Woohyun his paper.

"I know GD and Junhyung is dead. I know how he killed both of them. But, I can't see him clearly." Sunggyu said.

"He is one of our friend." Sunggyu said.

"Then, The Killer is Hyunseung. Seungri with us all the time." Woohyun said.

"Are you sure?" Sunggyu ask. Woohyun shook his head.

"I don't know. We run together to the gate. But when we come here, Seungri is missing. But, Seungri wouldn't kill GD right? And, Seungri wouldn't have enough time to kill Junhyung. We would see him if he ran towards Junhyung's place." Woohyun said.

"Hyun. He is a fast runner. He can ran as fast as lightning. Hyunseung always lose to him." Sunggyu said.

"Right. I'm confused." Woohyun said.

"Let's run." Sunggyu said and hold Woohyun's hand. They run but stopped when they saw a figure standing there with a person in his hand.

"One more move, and he will die." The figure said.