Game 1

Hide and Kill

Krriiiingg! The bell of the school rang. Every pupils in the school rush to the school gate. Can't wait to return home.

"Yah, tomorrow, we will have to stay back. Mrs Song wants to see us." Jiyong a.k.a. G Dragon said to his friend.

"All of us?" Hyunseung said. G Dragon nod.

"Why? Did we do something wrong. As far as I know,our record is clean right?" Sunggyu said.

"Molla. Just wait for tomorrow. Hey guys, want to return home??" G Dragon ask. All of them look at him.

"Wae? You don't want?" Junhyung said.

"Well. It is still early. And our parents is not home yet. So, better we stayback for a while." G Dragon suggest. They look at each other.

"I think it is a great idea. Moreover, there is nothing to do at home." Woohyun said.

"I am in then. My parents is abroad. So I live alone now." Seungri said. Hyunseung high fived with Seungri which mean he agree with his friend.

"What about the others? You guys can go home if you want." G Dragon said. They look at each other.

"Better than lazying ourself at home, we do some activities here." Dongwoo smirk. The other smile.

~~

"So, what we should play right now?" Hyunseung ask.

"I have called my butler. So don't make me change my mind." Sunggyu threatened.

"Okay, okay! Calm down! I got the idea! Let's play hide and seek. This school is big enough to hide." G Dragon suggest.

"Eii. I don't want to walk. I feel like a lazy person today. What say if we play a game that didn't need us to walk?" Dongwoo said.

"Like what?" Woohyun ask.

"The Killer! Have heard about that?" Seungri said.

"The Killer? I think I have heard it before but I don't know how to play." Junhyung said.

"I know! Seungri, we played it when we at primary school isn't it?" Hyunseung said. Seungri nod.

"But we don't know how to play." Junhyung said.

"It can be done." Hyunseung said.

"Okay, the game is like this. First, we need a pencil and a paper. We have to write one of the paper 'The Killer' and another one 'Police'. The other paper can be written with anything we want. Then, we have to grab a piece of paper. The one who got 'The Killer' will have to wink their eyes towards other person or we called 'Public' to kill the person. The dead 'Public' cannot tell other 'Public' that he knew who is "The Killer'. The 'Police' has to kill 'The Killer.' So, the 'Police' will have to find out who is 'The Killer' quickly. When 'Police' found out who is 'The Killer', the 'Police' will kill 'The Killer'. Then, the other 'Public' can kill 'The Killer' . Arasseo?" Seungri ask. Their face look puzzled except Hyunseung.

"I don't get it." Sunggyu said.

"Does we tell who is 'The Killer' and 'Police' ? " Woohyun ask.

"No. We couldn't tell. When we open the paper, we cannot tell if we got 'The Killer' or 'Police'." Hyunseung said.

"Did you get it?" Seungri ask.

"How we want to kill the 'Public' if we are 'The Killer'?" Junhyung ask.

"Use powder. When 'Public' knew who is 'The Killer', 'Public' have to mark their face with powder so that other 'Public' knew that he knew who is 'The Killer'." Hyunseung said.

"But, there is another rule. If 'Police' kill the wrong person, 'Public' and 'The Killer' will kill 'Police.' " Seungri said,

"For example, Sunggyu is a 'Police', Hyunseung is 'The Killer' while Woohyun is 'Public'. Sunggyu mark the powder at Woohyun, when Woohyun said, he is not 'The Killer', 'Public' and Hyunseung will have to kill Sunggyu. Arasseo?" Seungri said. They nod.

"Good then!" Hyunseung chirped.

"Eii. I don't want to dirtied my clothes." Woohyun pout.

"Aish! Open a bit Woohyun ah! It gonna be fun!" Dongwoo said.

"But, we don't have powder right now." Junhyung said.

" 'The Killer' game is harder than hide and seek." G Dragon said.

"Then, what we should do right now?" Sunggyu ask. They sigh.

"Never mind, when we have free time, we will play it. Okay?" Hyunseung said. They nod.

Many car arrives at the same time.

"Looks likes we have to go home." G Dragon said.

"Never mind GD ah. We will play it later" Hyunseung said and walk to his car.

~~

They walk together to their class after their meeting with Mrs Song

"So, how, we have to stay in this school for the project. I just thought want to bring Hyuna for a date this Saturday." Hyunseung pout.

"Never mind. We can spend time with each other." Sunggyu said.

"You know, the project is quite hard. I don't expect that Mrs Song wants to give us this Science project. It sounds great!" Junhyung said.

"It means, tomorrow we will have to go back home early and  come here at 3 pm?" Dongwoo ask.

"Of course. So, we have to stay here until Sunday? " Woohyun ask. GD nod at him.

"Guys! It means we can play Hide and Seek and The Killer. Right?" Seungri said.

"Maja! I will bring powder then." GD said.

"It will be fun." Sunggyu said.

'It will really be fun' He smirk.

~~

"So, you guys have to do this project together. And also, if you guys have anything to ask, you guys can find me. I am in the staff room." Mrs Song said and want to walk away.

"Wait! Sonsaengnim!" GD called. Mrs Song turn around.

"Wae Jiyong? Is there any problem?" Mrs Song ask.

"Sonsaengnim, are you the only teacher in charge?" GD ask.

"Sad to say but, yes. Other teacher have their own activties. I'm sorry for disturbing your weekends, but, you guys are the best student in this school. So, we rely on you. One more thing, be careful with those sharp things. Okay? If someone hurt, send to me. Arasseo?"

"Ne." They reply.


Holla!

I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring.

I promise, their adventure will start in the next chapter.

Stay tuned! Thank you readers and subscribers!