Yunho Gets His Wish

All I want for Christmas is...

“I can’t believe we did this!“ Changmin broke into fits of laughter as he picked up the leftover ribbon from the floor, not taking his eyes of the red sack that held Jaejoong temporary prisoner. “Yunho is going to love me for the rest of his life!”

“Yeah, but I can’t promise the same for Jaejoong hyung.” Yoochun commented as he tried to pick up the sack, failing due to Jaejoong’s quick desperate moves to escape. Yoochun grunted in pain as Jaejoong’s foot connected with his hand, almost breaking his ring finger. “Aish hyung, stop moving, it’s like you don’t want to see Yunho again.

Jaejoong mumbled angrily under the cloth and continued to struggle, of course he wanted to see Yunho again, but this was just humiliating. “Hyung stop struggling already! Yunho wanted this for Christmas, so you kinda don’t have a choice.” Junsu called out to him, making Jaejoong freeze for a moment.

“So I have no human rights now?” Jaejoong tried his best with his pronunciation, but failed due to the tight ribbon that held the gag in place. Junsu shrugged and tried to grab the sack, but Jaejoong lashed around out of his grip in an instant.

Changmin sighed in annoyance and knelt down by the sack, watching as it moved due to his hyung inside it. “Jaejoong hyung... If you don’t want this then we will let you go.” Junsu and Yoochun looked at the maknae, in surprise. Surely he wasn’t going to let him go after all they went through was he? “But I’ll have to tell Yunho hyung that you didn’t want to be his present. Don’t be too upset when he spends his Christmas full of heartbreak and devastation...”

Jaejoong gave up the struggle and sighed in defeat. “FINE, I’LL BE HIS PRESENT!” Jaejoong shouted through the gag, causing the other three to cheer in victory.

Yoochun carefully picked up the sack, making sure that Jaejoong was the right way around before throwing him over his shoulders. Jaejoong yelped in surprise of the sudden adjustment, curling tightly to Yoochun for support. "Don't worry hyung; you'll be ok once we get you in the car."

Changmin waited for his hyungs, bouncing on the spot in anticipation. The time was quickly escaping, and he dreaded the thought of Yunho getting home before they did. They only had half an hour, meaning 10 minutes drive and 20 minutes to get Jaejoong ready. "Hurry up Hyung~" Changmin whined, earning a sigh from Yoochun.

"Wait a second Min! I have to make sure that he's secure on my shoulder, we don't want any accidents do we?" Junsu put his face close to the sack where Jaejoong's head was, making sure his breathing was normal.

"I don't care if he gets a few knocks to his empty head, just get him there alive!" Changmin spat out in frustration.

Jaejoong quickly lifted his body up and turned his head towards Changmin's voice, colliding with Junsu's head in the process. Junsu quickly pulled his head away, holding it and whimpering in pain. "YAH CHANGMIN, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Yoochun smirked as Jaejoong started having a strop in the sack, no one could really understood what he was saying, but hearing him having a diva fit was still entertaining.

"What you gonna do hyung? If you want to kick my , get out of the sack first!" Changmin teased, walking out of the apparent and into the hall. Oh boy, was Jaejoong gonna be pissed, but that was all part of the fun. Yoochun and Junsu followed the maknae into the hall, waiting as Junsu locked Jaejoong's door.

"Everyone, just act natural and we'll be ok..." Junsu ran to catch up with the others, wiping the sweat from the back of his neck that had formed during the struggle to restrain Jaejoong.

Yoochun raised an eyebrow at him; did he even hear what he'd just said? "Act natural? Tell me Junsu, just how natural can I look when carrying a big sack over my shoulder that contains our hyung, who we just stole for a Christmas present?"

Junsu thought for a second. "Um... Not sure, just don't act suspicious..." Changmin rolled his eyes as he called up the elevator to the floor.

There was a moment silence before a muffle came from the sack. "Su, you're a freaking idiot..." 


After a long walk out of the building, which Jaejoong was dreading hearing about due to hearing the staff wishing him a good Christmas; meaning they knew about the plan,  the four finally arrived at the van. Junsu unlocked the car door and climbed into the back seat, reaching his arms out for the sack.

“You alright there buddy?” Yoochun carefully placed the sack in Junsu arms, who laid it down on the floor below the seats. Jaejoong didn’t have the energy to fight anymore, he had already agreed to be Yunho’s, plus the embarrassment of being abducted was having a huge affect on him. “Maybe we should let him have some air for the ride home.” Yoochun suggested, not taking his eyes off the sack.

“Fine, but we are keeping the gag in just in case he tries anything.” Junsu firmly decided and started to untie the gold rope from the sack, loosening it so it fell open and allowed Jaejoong to poke his upper torso out of it. Jaejoong looked at Junsu with pleading eyes to let his speak, but Junsu shook his head and pushed him back down on his back. “I said no taking it off hyung and I mean what I say.

“Take it out right now or else I’ll rip your own tongue out!” Jaejoong shouted, earning a smack around the head from Junsu.

“Just for that, you won’t get to talk until Yunho comes home!” Junsu decided, sitting on the seat above his hyung, and using him as a foot rest. Jaejoong groaned in frustration and looked away, not wanting to view his evil dongsaengs.

“Take it easy on him Su; he’s probably still just a little startled.” Yoochun commented, taking his place in the driver’s seat.

Changmin closed the door to the van and ran to the passenger’s side, taking his seat next to Yoochun. “We have 25 minutes until Yunho comes home. Let’s hurry up and get Jaejoong hyung ready.”

“Get ready? But~” Jaejoong started, but soon gave up, knowing that it wouldn’t change anything.

“It’s nothing much hyung.” Changmin turned around in his seat to look at Jaejoong. “Just a little tidy up to make you look better. Maybe add a few more ribbons and accessories...”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened at Changmin’s reply. Surely they wouldn’t dare...


“You’re right Changmin, the red bow does look better in his hair. The red matches his hair colour perfectly!” Junsu commented as Changmin tied a big red felt bow in Jaejoong’s blonde hair.

“I also have this large red ribbon that we could wrap around his torso. It would match his hair bow.” Yoochun commented, picking up a 5 meter long piece of red ribbon with golden t. Changmin clapped and grabbed the ribbon, running around Jaejoong so he was tightly wrapped with it.

“Is this really necessary?” Jaejoong muttered under the materials that covered his mouth, but he was ignored again.

“You know what would make it better?” Junsu asked, diving into the box of materials. Everyone looked in curiosity as he pulled out some silver tinsel. “Tada, Jaejoong hyung will look perfect in his!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes as Junsu wrapped the tinsel around his next like a scarf. Jaejoong moaned in discomfort as the tinsel started to starch at his neck, making it very itchy.

“Oh, very pretty Junsu. What do you think Changmin? Do you think we’re done?” Yoochun asked as Jaejoong nodded in desperation.

Changmin bit his lip and walked around the bound and kneeling singer, thinking hard. “There’s just one thing missing...” Jaejoong rolled his eyes as Changmin ran to the box and looked for something. “Here it is! Close your eyes hyung!” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow in confusion, but quickly obeyed when the maknae threw a tube of mini snowflakes and glitter at him, covering him in a Christmassy sparkle. “There we go!”

The three singers stood back to admire their work, which gave them a deadly glare. “You look so pretty hyung!” Yoochun teased, laughing as Jaejoong tried to get up, but fell to the side due to his bound ankles.

“In what universe did you think that was going to work?” Junsu scolded his hyung as he wriggled around on the floor.

The sudden sound of the front door unlocking caught the four idols off guard, making them freeze for a moment. “Changmin I’m back. Are you ok?” Yunho called out as he took his shoes off.

Changmin quickly ran into the hall with Yoochun and Junsu, who were smiling from ear to ear. “I’m fine hyung. I was just hanging out with Yoochun and Junsu hyung until you came back.”

Yunho smiled and welcomed the two guests with a hug, wishing them a merry Christmas. “That’s fine. It’s great to see you both again. Can I get you both a drink?” The pair shook their hands and looked at Changmin, who was so close to bouncing off the walls. “What’s with you Min-Min, you haven’t had a sugar rush again have you?”

Changmin bit his lip to try to contain his excitement, making Yunho a little uneasy. “Remember you said you wanted something for Christmas, but it was too much for me to handle?”

Yunho froze on the spot, suddenly taking in what his dongsaeng had done. “Oh tell me you didn’t...”

Changmin nodded at Yoochun and Junsu, who quickly ran into the living room. “Yeah we did! Come see!” Yunho stayed silent as Changmin grabbed him by the hand, pulling him into the living room. Junsu and Yoochun moved to the side, presenting the bound Jaejoong to Yunho.

“Oh my god, it’s Jaejoong!” Yunho quickly ran to his hyung’s side, taking out the gag and pulling out a bottle of water from his bag, feeding it to him like a newborn. “What the hell were you thinking? You invited your hyung over here and tied him up? Not mention dressing him up as a Christmas tree!” Yunho scolded the three, who looked down in confusion.

“We didn’t invite him...” Changmin began, trying to make it sound better than it was.

“They came into my apartment, and got permission from the staff so tie me up, shove me in a sack, and drag me from my own home!” Jaejoong interrupted, making Yunho stand up and tower over his dongsaengs.

“YOU DID WHAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN IF THE COPS HAD CAUGHT YOU?” Yunho shouted, making Changmin flinch in slight fear. “I expected something stupid from Changmin and Junsu, but you Yoochun?”

“Don’t blame them! We only did this to give you your perfect Christmas present!” Changmin stepped forward, defending him and his two hyungs.

“Why would you think I wanted a bound Jaejoong in my living room?” Yunho folded his arms, raising an eyebrow as Changmin slowly pointed to the picture of the five of them on the wall.

“You looked and sighed at the picture hyung. In the picture you were with Jaejoong, and you looked really happy, so I~”

“I wasn’t looking at the picture! I was looking out the window at the red convertible!” Yunho pointed at the window, a meter from the picture. Changmin froze as he saw the car outside that Yunho was referring to. It suddenly made sense; Yunho was a fan of cars, and always wanted a red convertible. That was what he was spacing about, not Jaejoong.

“So we did this for nothing?” Yoochun started to back away, noticing the dirty look that Jaejoong was giving them.

“YOU THREE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE WHEN I GET OUT FROM HERE! I’M GONNA SPANK YOU SO HARD THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SIT FOR A WEEK!” Jaejoong shouted, making the three run to the door. “DON’T THINK I WON’T FIND YOU!” The three were quickly out of the door, running to hide from their fuming hyung.

Yunho laughed and knelt down by Jaejoong, admiring his new look. “Don’t go too hard on them; I like this look on you.” Jaejoong pouted and turned away from Yunho, feeling upset about something he had previously said. “What’s with you grumpy pants?”

“You preferred a car more than me?” Jaejoong said with his best cute aegyo.

Yunho smiled and ruffled his hair. “Of course not Jae, you’re all I want for Christmas.”

“It didn’t sound like it...” Jaejoong pouted. Yunho quickly picked him up and put him over his shoulder, carrying him up the stairs. “What are you doing?”

“I’m proving it to you.” Yunho replied with a wide smile on his face.


And that's it! I hope you liked it and have a great Christmas!

Love Heather X