Getting The Present

All I want for Christmas is...

Changmin rang the building bell next to door excitedly, waiting for his JYJ hyungs to let him into their apartment. He checked his watch in panic; he only had an hour or so before Yunho was due to come back from his shopping trip, and everything had to be done by that time or the surprise would be ruined. “Yah Hyung, let me in already! I’m freezing my off out here!” Changmin started shaking as the snowflakes melted on his cheek, sending irritating ice-cold water droplets down his face.

As soon as he heard the sound of the door being unlocked from the room he had rung up, Changmin ran into the building and into the elevator, pressing the button madly to go into the third floor. His heart was racing, thumping strongly against his ribcage, almost breaking free. He knew that what he was about to do was mental beyond belief, but if his hyung wanted it, Changmin would deliver it for him.

The maknae ran through the halls, his eyes skimming past the number plates on the door to find the one that Yoochun and Junsu lived in. As soon as he found it he knocked madly on the door, someone would think a killer was behind him with all the fuss that he was making. The door swung open to reveal Junsu, taken back at Changmin’s breathless state.

“Calm down Min-Min! What’s the rush all of a sudden?” Changmin pushed Junsu aside and walked into the apartment, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“I told you already hyung, we don’t have much time before Yunho comes back, and if there are any issues during this, which there is bound to be, we need time to spare!” Junsu rolled his eyes as he called Yoochun into the room, alerting his hyung of Changmin’s arrival. “Do you have everything sorted as I asked? Nothing can be left behind!”

Yoochun hurried into the living room, carrying plastic bags that were filled with numerous items. Changmin smiled in relief as he checked over everything for his plan. “It’s a good thing that we had everything, going into town would have been dangerous if Yunho hyung caught us.”

Changmin nodded in agreement, picking up some silver ribbon, and red and gold shiny wrapping paper. “This is perfect hyung, these colours match very well too.” Changmin laughed as he imagined the future events, they were entertaining and very satisfying.

“You sure this is a good idea? What if Yunho doesn’t want the present?” Junsu mumbled his slight doubt, of course he knew this was very unlikely, but it wasn’t impossible.

Changmin put everything back in the bag and lifted if up, carrying it to the door. “I doubt he won’t like it Junsu hyung. He said it’s exactly what he wanted, so we can’t go wrong. Trust me; this is exactly what Yunho wants for Christmas. 

Yoochun smirked at his imagination and picked up a large red sack, swinging it over his shoulder. “If Yunho wants this for Christmas, then it would be bad not to give it to him. Besides, he deserves this.”

Junsu sighed in defeat and followed them out of the dorm, locking the door behind him. As much fun as it sounded, he knew that this was going to go wrong somewhere, ending the three in trouble. But on the other hand, he would never get this opportunity again, so why waste it?


After a 10 minute drive, Yoochun pulled up the car next to large set of apartments, the building was built with sandstone and the gardens were full of fresh green grass and various types of plant life. At the very top of the third building was the apparent that belonged to Kim Jaejoong.

“So we all know the plan?” Changmin watched as Yoochun pulled the sack and some ribbon out from the back seat of the car, locking the car after he was ready. Junsu walked beside the younger singer, who was almost skipping with the excitement.

“I’ll go talk to the receptionist, and you two make your way to the room, here’s the key.” Junsu dropped a silver key into Changmin’s open hand and walked to the gate, bowing his head to the guard that happily let them in. The pair waited for Yoochun, who quickly spoke with the guard on the front gate, explaining their plan and asking for co-operation. The guard laughed and nodded, agreeing with the singers' plan. Yoochun ran to catch up to them, giving the thumbs up with a huge grin on his face.

"The guard thinks we are crazy, but he said that he'd co-operate with us." Yoochun reported back, excited to get their plan into action. "He said that our target is on his way back from his schedule, we need to nice fast before he comes and sees us."

Junsu nodded and walked into the lobby, staring in awe at the white marble floor and crystal chandeliers. "Aigoo, seeing a place as nice as this makes our place look so shabby hyung!" Junsu whined, earning a sharp nudge in his side from Yoochun. "Aish, I didn't mean any offence hyung!"

"Quit and go talk to the receptionist! Oh, and if I catch you flirting and getting distracted, I'll kill you!" Yoochun threatened his dongsaeng. Junsu laughed sarcastically and walked to the reception desk, sneakily winking at the female who was typing on the computer, making her blush furiously.


“Do you honestly think this is going to work Changmin?” Yoochun took the key and unlocked the door to Jaejoong’s apartment, looking around in caution before entering.

Changmin followed, getting jealous of his hyung’s amazing apartment. “I don’t know if it will, but I guess that’s the fun in it.” Yoochun rolled his eyes and placed the ribbon and sack on the kitchen worktop. “Won’t hyung’s cat try to attack us?” Changmin looked around the apartment, darting in and out of the different rooms in amazement.

Yoochun shook his head and untangled the ribbon, making sure that it was easy to handle for when his hyung came home. “Jaejoong had her taken to the vet for a Christmas spa weekend; he won’t be picking her up until Monday afternoon.”

“So everything will go to plan then?” Changmin came back from his quick search around the apartment, watching as Yoochun shrugged and continued to prepare the materials.

Not long after the pair was set with preparations, Junsu ran into the room, a red mark on the side of his face. Yoochun rolled his eyes at the blushing Junsu, who was rubbing the side of his face and trying to get his breath back. "I have bad news and really bad news... The bad news is that the receptionist is in a relationship, and I met him..."

Changmin sighed in frustration at his hyung's lack of concentration. "That's what you get for not listening to Yoochun hyung!"

Junsu stuck his tongue out and pulled at face at his dongsaeng. "Don't sass me!" Changmin pouted, waiting for Junsu to continue "The really bad news is~"

Before Junsu could finish his sentence, there was a sudden horrifying sound of footsteps and Jaejoong's voice, which seemed to be singing along to music. Changmin quickly ran into the bedroom with his phone, while the other two hid behind the work top, waiting with the ribbon and sack in hand.

Changmin bit his lip and rang the house phone, making Jaejoong hurry into his home. "Hello, this is Kim Jaejoong." Changmin felt his heart skip a few beats as he took a worried sigh.

"J-Jaejoong hyung... It's Changmin!"

"Oh hey Min-Min how's my little star doing?" Jaejoong walked to the window, staring at the stars as he spoke to his friend. His day was pretty rough, so Jaejoong was finally at ease.

"I'm ok... Just wondering about you hyung..." Changmin tried to buy some time, speaking anything that popped into his head, failing to make sense at all. He carefully poked his head from behind the door; just enough to see his hyungs slowly creep up behind the clueless Jaejoong.

"I'm fine, I'm just preparing for my Christmas single. I hope to make it on the charts so it's played every year." Changmin hummed in encouragement, tensing up as Yoochun and Junsu got a metre from his hyung. "I was going to ask about Yunho. I need a Christmas present for him and~ Mmmph!"

Yoochun quickly leaped towards Jaejoong, wrapping one arm around his upper torso and his other hand over Jaejoong's mouth. Jaejoong screamed in shock from the sudden attack, but his phone was quickly taken by Junsu, who hung up on Changmin, only for him to run into the room straight after.

"Changmin, give me the ribbon!" Yoochun used his foot to trip Jaejoong, causing him to fall backwards with Yoochun straddling him. Even though Jaejoong knew his attackers, it was still hard to relax. The only thing he could do was question their actions; he was too weak from the shock to fight. Junsu ran to aid Yoochun, pulling Jaejoong's hands above his head and sat on them with his knees, making sure that movement wasn't possible for his hyung.

Changmin handed a long piece of silver ribbon to Yoochun, who took his hand away from Jaejoong's mouth for a split second. "WHAT ARE YOU THREE~" Jaejoong almost choked as Yoochun stuffed a piece of cloth into his mouth, tying it with the silver ribbon, leaving a delicate bow in the centre of his lips.

Changmin giggled in excitement as he watched his plan being executed. The three soon had Jaejoong tied, his arms bound around his back and his ankles tied together. Jaejoong looked up in a mixture of confusion, anger, and worry. He had no idea what was going through their minds, not even sure if they were thinking at all. "There, he's basically bound. So let's get him in the sack and get back to the dorm." Junsu suggested, checking the ribbon that stopped Jaejoong from escaping, or attacking them in rage.

Yoochun nodded and grabbed the sack that was big enough to fit two or three men inside. Jaejoong shook his head in desperation, trying to beg his dongsaengs; it was bad enough to be bound, but being relocated could mean more humiliation. Of course the three paid no attention, and soon had their hyung fighting for freedom against his bonds, trapped inside if the sack. "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?" Jaejoong shouted as best he could under the gag, but it was too muffled by the gag to be understood.

"We should be back at the dorm in 15 minutes, giving us about 20 minutes to get the gift ready for Yunho hyung." Changmin announced, making Jaejoong shiver inside of the sack. Suddenly it made sense; he was Yunho's Christmas present!

 


Updated via iPhone do sorry for long wait. I'm very tired, so sorry if it's crap! DX