epilogue

stay [+bonus]

 

 

 

There’s nothing better than waking up to his cute boyfriend in his arms to Junmyeon. He was surely woke up too early and spent about half an hour just watching Minseok sleep while brushing hair off of Minseok’s face once in a while. It was so calm and relaxing, hearing Minseok’s steady breath and watching him deep in sleep, he could do that forever, Junmyeon thought.

 

Minseok suddenly stirred a little before burying his face deep into the only source of warmth that is Junmyeon’s chest, making the younger boy almost ripped his cheeks from smiling too wide. Junmyeon’s arms moved almost on their own accord to wrap Minseok in a warm hug, and stayed like that for a few minutes before he heard Minseok mumbling a “Good morning” on his chest.

 

Junmyeon broke the hug and pulled back a little just so he could see Minseok’s face and peck Minseok’s button nose, “Good morning, boyfriend.” He said, still smiling from ear to ear.

 

Minseok smiled sleepily, quite liking the way Junmyeon calling him, and kissing him on the lips. The kiss was nothing much, really, just a little longer than a peck, because it was still too early and none of them brush their teeth yet, but still sweet nonetheless.

 

“Do we have to get up yet?” Minseok reluctantly asked, as he tucked himself under Junmyeon’s chin, seeking for more warmth, and hugging Junmyeon by the waist.

 

“No, It’s still early.” Junmyeon said burying his nose in Minseok’s fluffy hair.

 

“Well, if the leader said so.” Minseok said, making both of them let out a chuckle, before fell into a comfortable silent.

 

“Hey,” Minseok broke the silence first, in which Junmyeon responded by kissing the top of his head, “Do you think the kids will be okay with this?” Minseok asked.

 

Honestly, Minseok knew, they both knew, that the other members most probably will be okay with their relationship. Because Yixing was dating Luhan and everyone okay with that. But Minseok just wanted a reassurance that they will be okay too, because well, he’s dating their leader.

 

“They will,” Junmyeon said, ”Well, I hope they will.”

 

The announcement was made during breakfast, and Junmyeon thought it was going well, judging from the amount of “Congratulation!” and at least four “Finally!” they got. And Junmyeon caught the sight of Luhan holding back a squeal as he clung to Yixing’s arm, manly my , Junmyeon thought. But seeing them, Junmyeon used to envy Luhan and Yixing and the sweet relationship they have, but now, having Minseok by his side, he felt that there’s no need to envy them anymore, because they could make their own sweet relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: soooooooo I feel sick today, and I need XiuHo to make me feel better :D It's nothing much just a bundle of word vomit i call fluff, but i hope you like it

a little Xiuho spam

AREN'T THEY SO CUTE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!