stay

stay [+bonus]

 

 

 

Junmyeon was just turned off the TV at his hotel room when he heard a loud knock on his door. He sighed and wondering which of wanted to sleep with him that night. He dragged his feet half heartedly to the door, because honestly he just wanted to sleep alone. However, his will changed as he peeked through the door's hole and saw who was standing in front of his door. He took a deep breathe and praying hard in his heart that the boy on the other side of the door indeed wanted to stay. Even though he didn't know how to react if that was indeed true.

 

Junmyeon was still praying hard in his heart when he turned his door knob and revealing the older male standing in front of his door. His hear skipped some beats at the sight in front of him. Minseok was standing there, wearing a pastel yellow cartoon shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants, holding a pillow on his chest looking adorable and all, and if that wasn't enough, he had this slight pink tint on his cheeks as if he was shy about something.

 

"Yes, hyung? Do you need something?" Junmyeon asked, biting his cheek so that he wouldn't stutter.

 

Minseok shifted his sight left and right, looking at anywhere but Junmyeon. "So," he started slow, "Baekhyun, that bastard, no, I mean... anyway! Baekhyun told me this story, and I know I'm not usually the type of person who scared of some silly ghost story, but...." he hesitate.

 

"But?" Junmyeon asked.

 

"But I really really don't feel like to sleep alone tonight, so, if you don't mind......"

 

"You want to stay the night?" Junmyeon confirmed rather than asking.

 

"Yeah...." Minseok said softly, but jerked his head up to meet Junmyeon's eyes, rather panic, afraid that he might get rejected, "But if you don't want to, it's okay! I... I can stay with the other member!" He said just in cases.

 

The thought of Minseok sleeping with other members makes Junmyeon's head boiled, so, before Minseok changed his mind for real, he quickly cut him off, "No! You can stay! I.. it's okay, I don't mind!" Please stay, he said in his heart.

 

"Re.. really?"

 

Junmyeon opened his door wider, making a way for Minseok, "Sure, come in!"

 

Once Minseok inside, Junmyeon closed the door, taking a few deep breathe and squeezed his eyes shut to calm his heart that feels like jumping out of his throath. He walked inside to find Minseok awkwardly standing in the middle of the room. Oh no! He's going to change his mind! Junmyeon panicked in his head.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

Minseok playing with his linked fingers on the pillow he hugged, "I don't know which side you would like to take."

 

Junmyeon smiled in relief, apparently he didn't change his mind, "I'm fine with anything." He said.

 

"Oh, I'll take the wall then." Minseok said, wriggling his slippers off and climb onto the bed.

 

Junmyeon mentally preparing himself as he walked closer to the bed and holding his bed when he climbed on the bed beside Minseok, who lay there on his back.

 

"Good night!" Junmyeon said and turned his back, and stayed like that with his back facing Minseok.

 

Junmyeon tried to sleep, but he was so nervous he couldn't sleep. After about a half an hour passed, he decided to just accepting his fate that he wouldn't be able to sleep.

 

Tired from his position, Junmyeon turned around to face Minseok just to find Minseok facing him as awake as himself.

 

They were startled, eyes widened but stayed like that.

 

Too close. Was the first thing crossing Junmyeon's mind. Minseok was too close and too beautiful he couldn't breathe, but he could feel Minseok's breathe on his face, the only thing that convinced him that he hasn't die from heart attack.

 

For a while they were just staring at each other like that, no one dare to make a move, and just watching each other breathing. Even in the dim light of the room's night lamp, Junmyeon could clearly see Minseok's face, with all of the imperfection, but nonetheless, Minseok was still beautiful in Junmyeon's eyes.

 

Junmyeon didn't know where the gut were came from, but he found himself reaching out his hand to touch Minseok's face. Minseok's face was cold, but soft to the touch. By the time he realize what he was doing, Junmyeon has no way back already. But he was relieved that Minseok didn't show any negative reaction.

 

"You are beautiful." Junmyeon whispered honestly, not expecting anything.

 

After a moment of silence, Minseok was the first one to break it, 'Kiss me." He whispered, without sounded too demanding, nor too desperate. It was safe to say that both were shocked by the request.

 

Though, Junmyeon wasted no time, because that was something he had been dreamed of ever since he realized his feelings towards the other male. Sliding his fingers from Minseok’s cheek to pull him closer by the neck and mashed their lips together. Breathe catch and both freeze as they were still trying to progress about what was just happened. As Minseok relaxed, Junmyeon started moving his lips, slowly at first but getting bolder when Minseok the front of his shirt to pull him even closer. Minseok gave in when Junmyeon glides his tongue along his lower lip, giving him the entrance to explore his hot mouth, until the need of oxygen became unbearable and they eventually need to pull away.

 

“I love you.” Junmyeon said, still panting for oxygen. But he didn’t want to lose the moment, and he didn’t want to wait any longer to confess, it was then or never.

 

Minseok didn’t said anything, instead, he moved forward to hug Junmyeon by the waist and buried his nose in the space where Junmyeon’s neck met his shoulder, and stayed there, calming his breathe with Junmyeon’s scent.

 

There are a lot of things Junmyeon wanted to say, there are a lot of question he wanted to ask. But he let Minseok took his time as he drew some random pattern on Minseok’s back. Waiting.

 

“You do?” Minseok suddenly asked after some times, mumbling to Junmyeon’s skin, making the younger shivered.

 

“Yeah…” Junmyeon answered short, then rubbing Minseok’s back up and down.

 

“Since when?” Minseok asked further.

 

“I don’t know,” Junmyeon answered honestly, “It’s since a long time ago for sure. I can’t remember how it feels like not to loving you. It’s been too long.”

 

Minseok sighed comfortably before moving his head, gliding his button nose along Junmyeon’s neck up to his jaw, and then pushing himself up to lock his gaze with the EXO leader. But not for a long time, because he then tilted his head slightly to kiss Junmyeon. Once, twice, three times. “You should’ve tell me earlier.” Minseok whispered to Junmyeon’s lips.

 

Junmyeon shot his eyes wide open, pulling his face further to look at Minseok properly. “You… Is that mean that you….”

 

Junmyeon didn’t get the chance to finish his words when Minseok grinned at him and say, “Yes, I love you too.”

 

“Re… really?” Junmyeon stuttered for the first time that night.

 

“Yes, now shut up and just kiss me already!” Minseok said, Junmyeon’s shirt again to pull him back, pressing their chest together.

 

==========

 

“Is this mean that you’re my boyfriend now?” Junmyeon asked later, when Minseok sleepily tucked his head under his chin.

 

“I’m whatever you want me to be.”

 

“Then a boyfriend it is.” Junmyeon grinned sheepishly, “I guess we have an announcement to make tomorrow.”

 

Minseok yawning adorably, “Yeah… now let’s sleep, I’m sleepy, and you’re so warm, making me even sleepier.”

 

“Good night, love.” Junmyeon said as he kissed Minseok’s hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Can't sleep... so I wrote this.. :D How is it? Is it too boring? But it's XiuHo tho! :3