Casted

Life With EXO

I didn't expect it but I actually got my parents to take me to Korea.

It was a matter of days when I was fooling around at home jokingly asking my parents if they could take me to Korea this summer break. I knew they wouldn't allow me to or even let me go there with them. All they think is that its a waste of money.

But NO.

My idols live there well some of them, I have always been a fan of EXO and up until now I still am! 

But somehow, my parents took that joke seriously.

The next thing I knew I was on a plane to Korea by myself. Sure it was exciting but how did this happen?

"Why did you allow me to go here?" I called as I got off the airport.

"Because I know that you're really sincere about it" 

I couldn't believe whatever I was hearing, my parents actually cared. But whatever I'm just gonna enjoy my vacation here in Korea! 


Well now, er--- where am I? 

I really am lost, I don't know where I am, where I'm heading to, and what I am doing.

"Aw man this " I mumbled as I wandered off the streets of Seoul my brown bird's nest hair flying off to wherever who. I was clutching on to my brown trench coat that protected me from the coldness that was slapping on my skin. 

I continued to walk and walk and walk until I bumped into someone unexpectedly.

"Ah! I-I'm so sorry!" I mumbled a cold hitch.

"I-It's okay!" the mysterious girl replied. She had shoulder-length brown hair and a polka-dotted shirt along with her white skirt that cascaded down her flawless legs. She looked 20 to me. Are Koreans really this young looking and flawless?

"You speak english?" she asked a tone of engrish in it. I nodded my head silently as she grimaced back at me. "Wow! This is good news!" she exclaimed as she took out her phone and started punching in numbers. "W-What?! I-I am confused!" I said as my face started to grow red and flustered. "I'm taking you in as a new SM trainee! Well see, I'm a 42 year old staff worker and a casting agent from SM TOWN and you're one of the people I need!"

I started shoving my hands.

1. Because I'm not ready to become an idol.

2. I don't think I have the talent

3. I pretty much didn't let my parents know about this yet.

"I-I don't know..." I replied looking down the floor with my tippy toes drawing circles on the ground. 

"Oh c'mon! It'll be worth the shot!" 

"Hmm...maybe...I..can" I said.

"Great! What's your name anyway?" she said as she clutched my hands in anticipation. 

"Ummm its.. __________" 

She smiled back at me with her hands on my shoulders rocking me back and forth in excitement. "Eee! What a cute name you have there! Now let's head off to the building, yes?" 

She didn't even let me reply when she took me in her car and drove off like a mad man. The trip was surprisingly enjoyable with flashy songs playing on her radio. 

 

A while later we arrived at some unusual looking building. It was high and the floor was clean and furnished. The walls were sturdy enough and shiny that you could see your own reflection. Windows are also lamenting over the said building.

"Hey, can you wait here while I'll go call the manager?" the lady said with a smile plastered on her face.

I nodded my head and she left with her phone on her ear obviously talking to someone.

Wow, such a grand place, I can't even comprehend! 

I decided to sit down on the nearby sofa that was placed on my right. I walked over and took a glimpse of the door seeing someone run very fast toward my direction yelling "MOVE AWAY! MOVE AWAY! I'M LATE!" 

He kinda reminded me of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland yelling "I'm late , I'm late!"

I moved away as fast as possible but then he slipped and fell on me, literally.

"Ouch" I mumbled under my breath as I could feel a weight pressed above me. 

"I-I'm so sorry!!! I told you to move away!!" he said as he moved away from me and started dusting his pants.

What? Such a rude person!

 

Don't mind him and proceed.

Tell him he's rude.