Proceed

Life With EXO

I shoved that current scene as he, the rude man, left.

I sat down and started to relax my foot since that man just crushed it. Sigh but this is showbiz industry.

"Ma'am y-you're being called!" some cute lady with a bob cut went near me and grabbed me by the wrist. I can see she's the shy type. 

"Uh where are w-we going?" I mumbled as she continued to pull me through messy hallways. "T-The manager n-needs to talk to y-you!" 

 

I was lead to a room with a large door adorned by silver platings. I mustered courage to open the door with my hands. At first, I peeked,afraid to see what lies beneath. And the second time, I finally got the guts to open it. 

"I-I heard you asked for me Mr. Sir!!!" I mumbled as I bowed looking down the floor. 

I couldn't really see who was in front of me but I just kept my head and back down. Afterwards I heard giggles and cackles from a deep voice. 

Is he laughing at me?

"Hahaha who are you?" What. 

"W-What do you mean who are you?" I asked as I finally looked up seeing a man in black tux sitting on a chair with his legs crossed , a guitar laced on his arms. He had black hair styled upwards and large rectangular black hipster glasses. "Y-You mean you're not the manager?" I asked my lips now trembling. 

He strummed his guitar once then proceeded to stand and cup my chin.

"Nope, I'm Park Chanyeol" 

PARK CHANYEOL IS INFRONT OF ME?! HOW COULD I NOT NOTICE? MAYBE I WAS TOO ABSORBED BY THE WHOLE CASTING THING I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE MY OWN IDOL!

"Ah umm.. I-I should be leaving now!" I mumbled as I shoved his hand away and headed to open the steel door.

"Ah wait!!! I don't even know your name yet!" 

"Y-You don't have to!" I replied my voice cracky. This is so embarrasing! My face is probably very red right now! As I was about to open the door I felt a force that grabbed me by the wrist and pull me into a tight embrace.

"W-What are you doing!?" I asked as I pushed the taller one away. "I want your name" he begged with that park-chanyeol-cutie-yoda-ears-face. 

"Sigh... okay okay! But once I tell you you'll let me go okay?" I asked. He nodded his head. 

"My name is _____" I said as I mumbled twisting a strand of hair with a tint of blush on my cheeks. "That's a pretty name" he said as he went nearer. "N-No it's not please don't over flatter me.." I said as I moved away, farther.

"Can we be friends?" he asked his eyes glistening. 

"Uhh..Well"

 

We're not allowed to be friends

Yeah, sure, I'd love to