Rude Boy

Life With EXO

Such a rude frick!

"Hey! Why are you rude?" I asked my eyebrows slanted in a position. "I don't care peasant"  he replied as he brushed past me bumping my shoulder.

Ugh.

"Hey! At least say sorry!" I said. My parents told me that discipline is key. "Shut upppp" he said as he continued to walk not even caring or bothering to look back. Ugh just ugh.

"COME BACK HERE OR I'LL TELL MANAGEMENT THAT YOU DID AN IMPOLITE ACTION TOWARDS ANOTHER PERSON! SURELY THAT WILL CAUSE SOME PROBLEMS..." I said as I tried to threaten him with keen and foxly words. He turned back, yey success, but his face was furrowed. 

oh no. 

"What did you say?" he asked a grimace on his lips. Aaaw fiddlesticks! Crap. Run run run.

Suddenly the song Run Devil Run played in my mind. 

As I was about to run away he grabbed me by the waist and pushed me to the wall, hard. Hard enough for my neck to be broken. "Ouch Ouch Ouch!" I said as I moaned in pain. Such a bastard! I curse under my breath as he clipped my wrists on top of my head.

"H-Hey let me go!" I said as I kicked him on his groin. He growled and shot me a dirty look. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" he threatened me again. "You're rude...you deserved that..." I mumbled not looking at him. "I'm not.." he said. "You are"

"I'm not.."

"You are"

"I'm not.."

"You are"

"I'm not.."

"You are"

"I'm not.."

"You are"

"Maybe....just a little"

"Stop lying.."

"Okay! I give up! I am rude! So what?!" he said as he let go of my wrists and backed away face palming. "You need to learn discipline...since you're an idol and all...Kris." I said as I recognized his face. He peeked from his hand and raised his head. "You know me?" he asked as he went nearer. "Who wouldn't?" I replied as I dusted off my skirt. 

"Heh.. that's nice" he smiled. May I mention, Kris also has one of the best smiles.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled as I hid and curled like a ball. He went nearer and patted me on the head, his height was truly fascinating. "I'm sorry too" he replied.

"No...don't be...I was just being strict again and considering you're an idol and I'm just a...fan." I mumbled hiding my face under my ball-like state. "Sigh, what's your name?" he asked. "I have no name to show or tell" I replied, embarassed of what I just did to Kris. "Don't be stubborn, c'mon let me look at your face" he said as he raised my face and cupped my chin. "Tell Kris.." he said flashing me a smile. 

"I-I'm ______" 

He stood up and lent out a hand to help  me stand too. "Beautiful name, I assure you!" he said as he smiled once more.

"T-Thanks...b-but don't flatter me I-I'm just a local bum anyways.." I said. He laughed and commented me "Great humor you have, I think I misjudged you" he said as we walked together. "Yeah...me too.." I replied tugging my sweater-like shirt.

Baby don't cry! Tonighttt! 

Oof. My ringtone. 

"Cute ringtone" 

"Yeah I know" I said as I went to a corner taking the call.


"I-I need to go.." I mumbled.

"Want me to take you there?" he asked.

 

Yes. Sure whatever.

No, I'm fine don't trouble yourself.