Toast

Home: Cozy Series
 
Some days, they happen to reach for the same denim-shirt on a hectic school day. Unfortunately, the shirt is a limited edition from Dior Homme and there's only one. Both want it bad for their own outfits; one to go under overalls and brogues while another for the boyish trend.

"Hyung."

The younger one drags out the syllables and Luhan gives a sigh before handing him the shirt. He'll make do without it, there were plenty of denim shirts in their walk-in closet that took up one master bed-room by the lounge. But it was really for the fact that he couldn't protect his brother, from his oblivious group of obnoxious friends, who to no days end; only 'til when will they realize?

"Did you see his mismatching pair of socks?"
"Those tortoise frames make him look like a grandpa!"

His friends may snicker and point. But Luhan has the urge to say excuse me, but that's from the latest collection from Alexander Wang from the not-yet-released fall edition! And those socks, well, they're Commes Des Garçons royalty.

And for those many times they put Sehun down, he pays Sehun back by doing the laundry, giving hour-long massages, and keeping to the younger's words: for the sake of love and kindness, Sehun was to be treated like a prince!

"Babe, do you want ginger, jasmine, Breakfast, or chamomile with your macaroons?"
"Anything would make do, we don't want to be late!"

Sehun never snaps not when he's dressed in his favorite grey,wool socks. But he speaks urgently urgent when he needs to, and Luhan stuffs a whole-grain toast in his baby brother's mouth before stuffing one in his own. They bring their chamomile tea in their personalized tumblers and walk to campus precisely two minutes apart.

-which is: enough time to separate each other into their own cliques, and to off the final crumbs and bits stuck on their pouty lips. They're unique fashion tastes can't be judged by anyone and sometimes, they really wouldn't mind to be fashionably late for their own group of friends. Not for class though, you see, they're top students in their grade.

It's just exciting and different to see, when they're both snapped on the daily fashion blog with buttery toast jammed between their teeth wearing teal to ombre, similar-looking sweaters. Controversies rise from different crowds, but really

Toast is in.