Home

Home: Cozy Series
They're practically twins. Almost. One's a freshman, and the other a senior, they look so alike: in different ways.
The older one by four years, all so popular and fresh, the younger disguised like a freak at school. They're so opposite, that its similar.

At home though, they switch identities. Luhan goes for his cozy cardigan, underneath wearing a superman shirt paired up with cotton jammies, his dorky,thick glasses and with a plain tea-cup of barley tea in hand. He curls up somewhere in a vintage couch in the living room, reading thick books. Sehun, strips out of his own and goes topless around the house displaying his killer bod and daring tattoo (down his waist-line in saucy,red boxer shorts).  He prefers his cup of barley tea in hipster designed mugs. Ahem. Mustaches.

They like to be themselves. So calm and present in a vast, empty space. Their studio empty and clean, it's like a breath of fresh air from the mugginess of crowds and sweat. They live in the calm, and über modern part of the city where the wealthy live. It's right next to the sparkling waters with its own little harbor and dock. There are no distractions, their parents own it; and currently, no one is able to pay such an expensive rent. Sometimes, they go skinny dipping there.

They never bring people home, only with two of themselves. It's like that for everything: both cuddling with each other under the same Latino, blue duvets and eating the same Alfredo pastas in identical lunch boxes. Funny how they share the same objects, yet people don't notice a thing.

It's their shared secret, under those wistful, and sometimes knowing, sly smiles. When around each other: scrubbing each other's backs behind navy and abstract triangle curtains, they're only true with each other and no one else. So it's only fair, that they share the same sloppy,wet kiss.