The Death Of My Love Ones

Another Of My Kind

2013 (This is the time setting of the story.)

Sehun's POV

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up from my bed. "Master Sehun!" a servant ran into the room. "What?" I asked half asleep. "There is an emegency! You must get up right away." he exclaimed. "No." "But Master!" my servant snapped. "Fine Jong Suk." Jong Suk bowed and dashed out of the room. "Gah." I got out of bed and headed towards the door. "What is it?" I asked one of the maids by my door. "Ma- Master! There is a battle happening in the guest room! You must go at once!" she bowed and turned away. "Yura." I called. "Yes Master?" Yura asked. "Get me my silver dagger." I commanded. A few seconds later, Yura came back with my dagger. "Thanks." I grabbed my dagger and dashed off. "Master Sehun!" Minho gasped. "The Bloods are back!" Minho had a worried look on his face. " The Bloods?! The fricken retards that we "finished" years ago?!" I asked with an angry voice. Minho nodded hastily. I gave him a light push for him to move aside. I placed both of my hands on the palace doors. I heard a yell from the other side of the door. "Hyung?" I opened the palace doors. My eyes widened in shock. In front of me was a battle scene. It was Exo vs Bloods. Bloods were our arch enemies, we had been fighting for over 2 years. It all came down to this, only one group would make it out alive. I was going to make sure that it was Exo. It doesn't matter if I die here or not, I will not let the Bloods hurt my hyungs. They were the only family I had after all. I closed my eyes and charged into the battle. It's either do or die. I took out my dagger and ran to the nearest blood, he was fighting with Baekhyun hyung. I sprinted towards him and slashed him near his torso. He fell to the floor. "Did you miss me?" I bent down and studied his face, he changed a lot since we last met. "Sehun," he started to say. "Yup, that's my name, don't wear it out... Kyuhyun." I smirked. "You basta-" I silenced him by stabbing my dagger into his chest, stabbing his heart in an instance. I stood up and shared a high five with Baekhyun. One down, 11 more to go. The Blood gang was made up of Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Yesung, Henry, and Kyuhyun. Well minus Kyuhyun now. Baekhyun ran off to my left side so I went towards my right. "Don't you dare go near Sehun!" I turned towards the noise. Tao had just jumped on top of Henry, "Let go you idiot!" Henry tried shaking him off. "Never!" he replied.

The fighting went on for a couple more minutes. I was helping Luhan hyung fight Eunhyuk, Luhan threw a punch at Eunhyuk's stomach, but Eunkhyuk dodged it. He was too busy dodging Luhan's attack, so I took the opportunity and launched an attack with my foot to Eunhyuk's face. When my foot came in contact with his face, he stumbled backwards and fell to the floor. Luhan dashed forward and held a knife to his throat. "Any last words?" Luhan raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, look." Luhan turned his head to the center of the room. I looked at Luhan and he nodded, signaling me to go and help. Luhan slit Eunhyuk's throat and left him on the ground, the blood trickled down his throat as Luhan and I ran forward. A loud scream silenced the whole room. Donghae had stabbed Suho in the chest, a small whimper was heard when Donghae ripped his blade away from Suho's body. Suho's body fell to the floor lifelessly. I stood there fighting the tears, that threatened to come out. We couldn't do anything, Suho was dead.

The Exo members started to drop one by one. Soon it was just Chanyeol, Kai, Kris, and I left. It was 4 against 6, Sungmin, Siwon, Donghae, Henry, Leeteuk, and Kangin were still left. We all looked at each other for a signal to charge forward. I was going to do this for every single person that died here today, my family. Kris signaled for us to wait and charge on 3. 1...2...3! We ran forward and drew our weapons, I took on Henry, while Kai took on Donghae and Sungmin, Chanyeol took on Siwon, and Kris took on Leeteuk and Kangin. I had just pierced Henry near his shoulder. He quickly got up and shoved me to the ground. Henry drew back his arm to end me. I closed my eyes and waited, I'm sorry to my hyungs, I couldn't protect them, I didn't care for them when they cared for me. "Let's go." a voice commanded. I opened my eyes to see Henry retreating. I sat up to find Sungmin, Henry, and Leeteuk walking away. "We'll see you next time, Sehun." Sungmin bid his goodbye and left. I looked around me, there were dead bodies scattered around the room. I hugged my knees and cried. "I'm sorry hyungs, I couldn't protect you, now I'm all alone with no one to love. I mind as well just die and live with you guys." I apologized. "Sehun, don't you dare say that." a voice said. "Hyung?" I wiped away my tears and stayed quiet. "Yes, it is Luhan hyung." the voice responded. "Hyung! I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry, I-" I was cut off by Luhan, "Don't you dare cry. You are stronger than this, I freaking know you are. Sehun, listen, I have to go now, but I want you to know that we love you and we'll see each other again, don't worry. Stay strong, Sehunnie~ Fighting!"Hyung?" I asked. There was no answer, "HYUNG!" I cried. If you said we're going to see each other again, we will. 

I dried eyes and stood up, if Luhan hyung says to be strong, I'll be strong. My hyungs will cheer me on for sure. I walked to the door, "Goodbye hyungs. We'll see each other again for sure." I smiled brightly and walked out of the room. My smile was soon swept off my face, all my maids and servants, gone. All dead. "Minho?" I ran over to him, "Master." he said weakly. "Don't die Minho." "Master, I want to thank you for your kindness and for always having a smile on your face." Minho thanked me. "Don't say that. I should be saying that." I replied. "Goodbye Master." Minho closed his eyes and his head fell to the side. "Yah Minho. Wake up." I lightly shook him. "Yah! Quickly, it's an order!" tears slowly made their way down to my cheeks. "Fine. Be that way. I'll just see you around." I quickly stood up and stumbled down the stairs. "Yura! Jong Suk!" I dashed over to the 2 bodies. "Master. Now that you are here, I can die peacefully. I wanted you to know that, I want you to stay strong and never give up. Goodbye Master Sehun." Yura weakly smiled then closed her eyes. "Yur-" "Master. You've always been a little brother to me, you know that? I hate to leave like this, but I have to. Goodbye Sehunnie." Jong Suk bid his goodbye. "Wait Jong Suk." Jong Suk started to cough up blood. "Hyung!" I held Jong Suk in my arms. "Bye little bro." with that Jong Suk's soul left his body. I loosened my grip and left Jong Suk on the floor. My family, were all dead, that only left me. I opened the palace's front door and stepped out into the fresh air.

I didn't know where my feet where taking me, but all I heard was silence. It was until a car landed right in front of me. The silence was filled with panicking screams. I looked around to see dead bodies everywhere. There at the end of the street was the remaining member of the Bloods. I growled and ran forward, hoping to strangle at least one of them. The three ran out of sight before I could reach them. I sighed in defeat. I heard snickering behind me so I turned around. Leeteuk was standing there with a smirk on his face. "What do you- mmph!" Leeteuk covered my mouth and nose with a cloth. I felt lightheaded in an instance, Leeteuk threw me onto the ground as I fell unconcious.

I opened my eyes and looked around me, it was pitch black with twinkling stars in the moonlit sky. I slowly crawled into a dark alley. There I found a long cardboard box. I placed it onto the cold floor and positioned myself on top of it. I was alone with nobody, nobody to trust, nobody to love, nobody to care for. I am the last of my kind and I have to fight for myself.

Author's Note:

Welcome to the first chapter of Another Of My Kind~ I made this chapter a little bit longer than I would have made it, but you guys are special so. XD Poor Sehun. ): Sehun's a wolf... Just saying. Sehun's all by himself now, the last of his kind. ;) Sorry for the wait and I'll see you next chapter^^