A New Face

Another Of My Kind

2018 ( 5 years later...)

Sehun's POV

After 5 long years, I haven't even encountered another of my kind. I sighed and puffed up my cheeks. The world is no longer full of wolves, which is what I am... a wolf, big shocker I know. The world is now full of vampires. Souless human beings that walk the earth, searching for a meal. I mean, I'm not a full human being, but at least I have a heart. 

Until today, I still don't have a house to live in. Everywhere is full of Bloods, did I forget to mention they're hunting for me? Apparently, they're trying to kill me and to make me suffer. I don't really know how I managed to survive for this long. If only there was some else in the world like me. I never had any clothes either, I only have the hoodie and jeans from before. I stood up and walked to the entrance of the alley. I poked my head out and peered around the area. Since it was already night fall, nobody was outside. I sighed in relief and shoved my hands into my pockets to keep them warm. 

I decided to go to a nearby park. The cold wind brushed against my face as I walked along the pavement. I ended up in th middle of a big, grassy field. I heard rustling of leaves behind me. I instantly turned towards the cause of the sound. I quietly tip-toed over to the cloud of bushes. I took a gulp of air and counted in my head. 1...2...3! I pounced on top of the bushes scratching and grabbing everything I could. After a few seconds, I realized that nothing was there. I decided to ignore the bushes and explore around. The silence was so comforting so I closed my eyes and started to relax. "YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!" a voice shouted. My eyes snapped open, I checked my surroundings. Huh? There's no one here. I quickly turned around to find a girl sprinting in my direction. Before I could move out of the way, she crashed right into me. "Oww..." she winced. "COME BACK HERE!" we immediately got up. 2 vampires stepped out of the forest. The girl froze in shock. "Come on." I grabbed her hand and ran into the forest. She trailed behind me as I led us deeper and deeper into the forest. My legs jerked to a stop when I noticed that she was gasping for air.

"Are you okay?" I asked. It was the first time I talked to somebody in ages. "Who are you?" she asked. "Pardon?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who do you think you are kidnapping me?" she snapped. "Excuse me?" I widened my eyes. She growled. "Wait, you're not a vampi-" she cut me off. "Yes, I am a wolf. Why does it matter to you?" she asked. "I'm a wolf too." I confessed. Her icy glare softened. "So, you kidnap me, then pretend you're a wolf and expect to believe you? My kind has been extinct for years now." she turned away. "Can I at least have your name?" I asked. "Jung Ah," she looked back at me. "But you can call me Sun." she added. "Thanks... for helping me." "No problem." I replied. "I'm Oh Sehun, by the way." I commented. "Let's meet again. When the moon brings us together again, Oh Sehun." those were Jung Ah's last words before she disappeared into the shadows. "Yeah, Let's meet again, Sun." I said softly.

"GODAMN IT!" I smacked myself in the head. How could I have so stupid? That have could been the last time I would see another wolf in my entire existence! "Arrgh!" I yelled in annoyance. "When the moon brings us together? When wil, that happen?" I asked myself. "Fine, I'll wait for the full moon." I chuckled bitterly. "She'll be dead by then." I smirked, half amused half depressed.

Jung Ah's POV

"Let's meet again. When the moon brings us together again, Oh Sehun." I stepped into the darkness, leaving Oh Sehun behind. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

I'll never know if he was serious or not. I ran a hand through my jet-black hair. I wonder if he's still there... I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Well, it's worth a shot. I shrugged and took a step forward.

"Arrgh!" I heard a voice yell. I poked my head through the bushes. "Oh Sehun..." his name escaped my lips. Sehun grabbed a fistful of his hair as I heard him yell a couple more times. "She'll be dead by then." I heard him say. I smirked. "You wish." I muttered. You don't know what I'm capable of, Sehun. I shook my head. "See you at the full moon." I glanced back at the blonde boy shouting. 

"Get away from me." I growled. "Aren't you funny and pretty?" the drunk man twirled a lock of my soft hair with his fingers. "I said get away from me!" I pushed him away from me. "Now, now, now, princess. That isn't a very good idea." the man took a pocket knife out of his pocket. I scoffed. Kill me? With that pathetic weapon? "Now let's try this again." the man came closer. He caressed my face. "Don't you dare touch me." I glared at him. "Fine. Let's do it the hard way." the drunkard grabbed his knife and charged after me. Whatever, what do I have to live for anyways? I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to strike me. Noticing that nothing had happened, I slowly opened my right eye. The man was laying on the floor, beat up and passed out. I opened both of my eyes. "You okay?" in front of me, was a handsome, scratch that, gorgeous man standing there. "Thanks." I stared at the ground. "What happened?" he asked. "Nothing, just ran into a drunk moron, that's all." I smiled. "What's your name?" he stuck a hand out. "Sun." I responded shortly. "Pretty name," he commented. "What's yours?" I asked. "Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun." "Nice to meet you, Kim Jonghyun." I took his hand and shook it. We stared at each other's eyes in comfortable silence. 

» 우린 더 이상 눈을 마주 하지 않을까? 소통하지 않을까? 사랑하지 않을까? 아픈 현실에 다시 눈물이 흘러 바꿀 수 있다고 바꾸면 된다고 말해요 마마, 마마 »

Jonghyun's ringtone, "MAMA" came on. We looked away awkwardly. "Sorry." he gave me an apologetic smile. I nodded, smiling back. "Hello?" Jonghyun answered his phone. He nodded a couple of times. "Taemin, who cares if Key stole your cake? I'm busy right now!" he yelled back. "You did what?!" Jonghyun shouted, startling me. "Okay, okay, I'll go buy some more cake. Bye Tae." he ended the phone call. "I have to go, but I'll see you around, Sun~" Jonghyun chirped as he waved at me. "See you!" I replied as he ran off. I owe you one, Kim Jonghyun.

Sehun's POV

I sat on a nearby bench at the park. I sighed as I looked up at the twinkling stars. "Hyung, can you hear me?" of course, there was no answer... they were dead. " I miss you guys, a lot. We'll be together someday." I ended up telling my hyungs about what happened while they were gone. I didn't care if people saw me and thought I was some crazy dude, I was talking to my family. Even if they weren't on the Earth, they will still be in my heart, wherever I go.

Author's Note: 

Sorry I took so long to update. Do you think Jung Ah and Sehun will meet again when there's a full moon? Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :) See ya~! <33