First Autumn Rain

Perfectly Imperfect Us

Background music -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OeKMGotiGA

 

"How did you know it was going rain today?" I said looking at his umbrella that he was opening for the two us us. He stepped out of the bus first and wait for me to step down next to him so we could share an umbrella together. We were cute weren't we?

"Honestly I didn't know that it was going rain today," Luhan admitted. "Some girls kept on insisting me to take their umbrella, so I took it, Im glad I took it. How about you? No guys offer their umbrella for the school angel?"

"For your information, guys lined up to give me their umbrella, but I felt bad for taking theirs so I didn't that one, and beside the sky looked really nice and blue all day until we stepped on the bus and now."

"And not because we would give off a more romantic feeling to others by sharing the umbrella like this." He threw his hand on my shoulder and pulled my body closer to his side, causing heart to startle wildly.

"You speaking like you know me very well," I said looking into his dark brown eyes.

"Am I wrong then?"

I shook my head, "No. you’re half right," I murmured admitting it.

The side of his lip curved into a hot smirk.

I suddenly felt pathetic and melodramatic.

“You can pull off that mask, no one is watching us,” I said and stepped out from his umbrella. Head lift I twirled around in the sidewalk catching the pure droplets of rain. I smiled. The rain felt really good on my face and hands.

The rain pouring down on me.

Luhan was holding his umbrella in his hand and stood still watching me dancing in the rain.

First autumn rain was refreshing. Street lights were dim, and only a few people were walking around in this neighborhood. Above was the gray, angry clouds and down was the bubbly puddles of rain. The scenery was almost lonely, but somehow to me, it felt strangely comforting.

After a while walking in the rain, I began to feel the wetness reaching from my clothes to my skin. My shoes was soaking wet and my hair were dripping water down on my face. I shivered.  

“a cho,” I brought my hands to my face and covered my sneeze. I rubbed my nose.

“Hyemi,” a familiar voice called my name. I turned around and there stood Luhan. *Luhan?.*

He walked toward me.

“Come on, I’ll walk you home,” Luhan said calmly placed his umbrella over my head and his. There were not much expression from his face to tell whether he was sincere. I couldn’t tell much from his voice either. “I don’t want you to get sick,” he told me. I obeyed him.

“Don’t you like the rain Luhan?” I asked stepping under the protection of his umbrella.

“No,” he said simply. “You seem like you the rain?”

“Yeah, I was my favorite until…” my voice trailed off.

“Until what?” Luhan asked anticipatingly to my story.

“I don’t really remember. But I really love the rain once. Whenever I see the rain I always get a mix feelings, sadness, joy, anger, Ah!” I screamed and hugged Luhan waist. Scared, I closed my eyes tightly.

“It just thunder.” Luhan pat me gently on the back of my head, just like comforting a lost child.

I buried my head deeper into his chest. I hated thunders.

His body heat was daebak. When I realized what happened I forced myself to release my hands. I wanted to hold him .because I felt very safe around him somehow, but I didn’t think it was the right thing to do because we were not the usual type of girlfriend and boyfriend.

“You got wet,” I suddenly felt back that his clothes got wet because of me. “Mianhae.”

He breathed heavily, “Babo, look at yourself. I’m nothing compare to how wet you are. You basically showering in the rain."

I looked down at my clothes, they were soaking wet. He was right. At time I felt like we were made for each other. Luhan had a kind heart, although sometimes it was only an act toward me. I still think he was a warm hearted person. That if he wasn't being a jerk toward me when no one was watching us.

Luhan insist that he would walk me to my house, although he didn’t say why I think it because he was afraid that I would act crazy and dance in the rain again. In my head I was thinking to myself, why did he care about me? He didn’t have to walk me that far, our relationship was only for show anyway.

15 minutes later we managed to reach my house. We stood outside the black gate of my two stories house. “This is my house, you can go now” I told Luhan. I didn’t mean to sound rude, but that how my voice came out.

He looked around, “Can I enter? I want to greet your parents, after all I think they should have the right to know that their only lovely daughter is dating the handsome, number one student in the whole entire school  Luhan.”

“Haha, nice try” I laughed at his request. I opened the gate and walked in. In the small opening I saw him stood still and waiting patiently for my reply.

“I guess that a no then?” He said and turning around. “You’re very welcome Hyemi,” he added without turning his head back.

“Thank you,” I said softly and locked the gate.

 


AN: How was this chapter? 

A present for my subscribers 

tumblr_mwy63gKqYB1sibfdlo4_250.gif

Luhan is so cute!