Too late.

The promise in hundred days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong bought for Seungri a litte bear. Exactly, he ordered wrong gift for Seungri’s birthday. From a shirt that Seungri liked it so much to a Panda bear with big cute eyes, Seungri’s hands shaked so much when Ji Yong was awkward and put that bear into Seungri’s hand.

“ Is it cute ? It looks a lot like you so…Forgive me !!”

Seungri immediately run to Ji Yong, hitted him and screamed out loud.

“ Where’s my shirt ??? Where ?? Give it back !! I hate you ! I hate you !”

Suddenly, that Panda bear also screamed with Seungri’s voice : “ I hate you, hate you..”

Seungri and Ji Yong was frozen for a while, and they laughed when they understood what’s going on. This Panda bear has recording function inside it. Ji Yong took the chance when Seungri was calm down a little, he embraced Seungri from behind tightly. Ji Yong put his head on Seungri’s shoulder, his hand gently his hair and whispered sweetly to him.

“ Happy birthday to you. I love you, my baby !”

Seungri couldn’t help but smile happily. Really, he couldn’t get angry with Ji Yong for so long. This man…really is his weakness in life.

“ Alright, I forgive you. But remember, next time, you do this again, I will buy for you a pink dress and you must wear it to go to work. Understand, darling ??”

Seungri’s smile became brighter and brighter when he could feel Ji Yong was shaking like crazy behind his back. Oh well, this is their love for each other, right ?

These are..the days were so happy.

These are…the days were so full of happy smile.

These are…the days when “ life” still hasn’t reached its hand to them…

Since the day Seungri had the Panda bear, everytime he was angry to Ji Yong, he would let the bear repeat over and over : “ I’m angry, very angry right now. I hate you, I hate you !!”

And when Ji Yong heard that, he would know how to make his baby happy again. Like he must run to buy Seungri’s favorite cake. Like he must act cute to Seungri. Kwon Ji Yong had to do everything, just to have a smile from his treasure.

If life is always easy like that, it won’t be life anymore. Right ?

The day when all smiles stop their light…

When the Panda bear speaks, only Seungri sits there and listen to it, only him, no one else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter