Tik tok

The promise in hundred days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tik tok…Tik tok..Tik tok…Sound of time passes by…Anyone hears it ?

Ji Yong feels like he stops loving Seungri. Everything is different now. The passion…fades away. The heart…stops beating because of each other. Now leaves for them, only the habits…only the responality…Where’s the way for them , for love, for their promise ? Where…

Seungri doesn’t understand Ji Yong and his ownself anymore. Love, they did love. Hurt, they did hurt. Tired,too tired. Sad…too sad. Hand lets go of hand. Souls…begin split away…In the end, what’s the right choice for them? What…

It’s nothing.

It’s not a problem.

It’s only…a break up…

It’s only….a goodbye…

It’s only…

Tik tok…Tik tok..Tik tok…Sound of time passes by…Anyone hears it ?

Ji Yong chooses  to turn around and walk on other way. The way that has no Seungri’s footsteps beside him. Ji Yong wants another life for him, the life he belongs to. Where he can have anthing, except…Seungri’s smile…

Seungri also comes to another skyline. He has his own dream, has his own desire too. He wants to fly to the blue sky above, free from any bounces. At that place, his wings, his strength, is not Ji Yong…

Promise, promised, and had promised.

Talk, told and had told.

Love, loved and had loved.

Leave, left and…in the end, had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter