Two

Chug and Cluck

“Are you okay?” Kyungsoo fixated his eyes at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol is not okay. “Yes, I’m better now. Thanks.” The latter gives his gratitude while Kyungsoo smiles in return. And that made Chanyeol  squirm in his position. “How adorable,” muses Chanyeol inwardly.

They both took off their traumatizing costumes and washed their faces. The silence was unbearing and to that, Chanyeol made a very brave act. “What grade are you in?” Chanyeol regrets this (and probably slamming his head on a wall now) since Kyungsoo has this huge eyes staring at him, he looked confused. Wrong, that Chanyeol was. Kyungsoo smiled and replied, “The same grade as you’re in. I see you everyday, but I don’t know your name.”

Sirens and alarms were ringing in Chanyeol’s head, he needs help. Chanyeol was forming an O-shaped mouth and mused, with all his courage and (euphoria),

“I see you too everyday, and we will see each other again for the rest of tomorrows and everydays.”  

The night was filled with clattering and clinks of glass bottles. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo became very comfortable with each other. Saying the latter’s name that rolls perfectly unto their tongues. The chicken was on Kyungsoo, and the drinks was on Chanyeol. Though, the both of them much fancied sodas than alcohol. They didn’t notice the time. The two of them were having so much enormity and laughter, they forgot that the time was ticking away.

 

Chanyeol woke up with a loud screeching of steel doors and furbished stool chairs. He really woke up when he saw a familiar face from last night. Sleeping so serenely he might kiss its plump eyelids. Pink and disarming lips that is very adorable for a guy like him. He drinks in the view. Again, unaware of the time, they both need to go to school. Fortunately for Chanyeol, they go in the same institute. He sighed dreamily and decided to wake up Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol never knew it was this heavenly as Kyungsoo greeted him, the exchange of good mornings was unexpectedly sweet. They jogged in through the lockers, which they have left their bags from last night. Not bothering to wash up or comb his hair, Chanyeol let Kyungsoo wash his face and gargle. Ah, a typical morning of two lovers, Chanyeol muses inwardly.

Without cleaning himself, Chanyeol has never felt so fresh and wonderful.

Chanyeol scribbled a note in his head, first morning with Kyungsoo.  ♥