And Thus it Ends and Begins a New

2 Months

Hello to all of the patient subscribers to this story, I am the author Setsuka-fujisaki. I thank all of you for reading and waiting or me, but I am sorry to say I can no longer write. With my life right now, my motivation, my emotional shift in kpop... I'm afraid I can't do it. Kpop was a big part of my life back in the day, and I loved my idols. However, I've reached an emotional shift, to which my dedication and love is not as it once was.

Believe me, I still adore kpop and Super Junior and TVXQ, but their significance in my life has faded slightly, to the point that I skip all articles on news about them and don't have a strong desire to watch their music videos. I love them, but something's changed, and I really don't know what or why. I didn't think this would ever happen, but it's to the point I've given some of my merchandise away, and have stoppped reading kpop fanfic altogether. It doesn't interest me anymore, and while that makes me sad, I think it's time for me to start over rather than cling to the past.

And so, I am here to announce that my uncompleted stories are open for grabs. This account will be open, though I won't be active, and I am finally happy for my uncompleted stories to be taken away from me. Many of you know I'm on and off, about to give away stories before deleting my previous offers or comments due to some odd loyalty and attachment to my stories. I couldn't do it before.

Now I can.

If anyone is interested in these stories or even running this account if you so wish, please message me and I will see~ ^^

Apologies, but now all you readers won't have to wait for someone like me to come back, and rather, have someone new take charge.

And thus it ends and begins a new.