Lunch Time

More Than Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time. You met up with Changjo.

"So how was class?"

"Mmm.. Mr. Kim isn't that hard." You took your lunch out of your locker.

"Well all of the classes to you take are easy! Sheesh Ms. Smarty pants." Changjo nudged you in the arm and chuckled.

The two of you were happily sharing lunches until the kingkas of the school, Teen Top, passed by. Girls were squealing over them. Girls rushed over to them and knocked down your lunch. Your eyes widened as you watched your lunch fly out of your hands.

"YAH! Watch where you're going! AISH! Are you ok?" Changjo scanned you to see if you were hurt. You were hurt, but not physically. You dropped down and just stared at your food scattered everywhere.

You sniffed, "My lunch.." Just then, the kingkas, Teen Top, walked over.

"You ok?" You looked up to see a boy with pink hair. It was L. Joe. He held out a hand. You just stared at him. He motioned for you to take his hand. You finally took it and he helped you up as you dusted off the rice from your skirt. You can feel many eyes on you. You could over hear girls scoffing and talking about you. You were embarrassed and ran away.

"Thanks hyung. Look at what you did." Changjo chased after you into the hall. He searched restlessly for you. He finally found you slumped into a corner. You were peeking out to see that the crowd was still there. To your surprise, L. Joe was cleaning up your food.

Changjo wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter