Highschool

More Than Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~6 years after you first met Changjo~

BEEP! BEEP! SMACK!

It was your first day of school and no matter how sleepy and groggy you were, you couldn't afford being late. You got up and washed up. Out of no where, your phone started ringing. You looked at the caller ID and smiled. *Of course*

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey Kyungmi! You ready for school?!" You can hear the excitement in Changjo's voice.

You chuckled,"Hehe, of course I am. Since when was I not ready for school?"

"Haha! True. Well, I'm on my way to your house. You got ten minutes."

You hung up the phone and rushed downstairs. The air was filled with a delicious aroma. *Mmmm. What's that?* You slowly turned to the kitchen and found your mom getting your breakfast ready. You went over to the table and your mom handed you your plate.

"Mmmm~ Wow mom! this looks delicious!" You smiled widely.

"Dig in!" Your mom chimed as she happily watch you eat your food. "Do you like it? There isn't too much sauce?"

"No! Of course not! Your food has always been the best!"

"Hehe. Thank you honey." Just then, the door bell rang. "I'll answer it. Just finish up." You gave your mom a thumbs up.

Your mom went over and opened the door "Oh hello Changjo."

"Annyeonghaseyo Auntie Lee." Changjo bowed.

"Hahaha. You're always so polite. Kyungmi is over there finishing up her food. Help yourself to some if you like." Your mom smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter