Wanna Hang out?

More Than Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Saturday and you had nothing to do. You looked out the window and sighed. *Hmm. It's such a nice day, but I don't know how to do.* You pouted. Just then your phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? Oh hey Changjo." You smiled and rolled over onto your back.

"Hey, are you doing anything right now?"

You sighed, "No. Just lying in bed."

"Do you wanna hang out with the boys and me?" The thought of hanging out with Teen Top again made you smile.

"Yeah sure!"

"Ok, get ready, we're on our way." You jumped up and squealed. *Yes! Something to do on a fine day.* You smiled. You started to pack your things in your bag. You brought the usual stuff: a wallet, cell phone, your sketch book and pencils. *You never know when something inspires you to draw.*

You skipped downstairs and stopped by the kitchen. You opened the fridge and sliced up a watermelon. You started to eat the watermelon.*Mmm. Nothing better than watermelon on a nice day. Just then, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" you yelled. You opened the door and the boys started to pile in your living room one by one.

"Hello Auntie Lee." the boys all chimed at once.

"Oh hello boys. It's been awhile." your mom smiled at them.

"Yeah, it has, hasn't it?" L. Joe rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hehe. Wow, you boys are all grown up. Minsoo, you're so tall now-"

"It's C.A.P., auntie."

"And Chunji, aren't you just goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter