01. Restless Night

The Very Last Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Restless Night

 

 

 

 

He was trembling.

 

The storm didn't stop a moment since it started the day before and he couldn't stop shivering, too scared to go back to sleep.

 

He was sleeping rather badly, to be honest but at least he was resting; that until a thunderbolt decided to split the sky in two and wake him up and since that moment, his heartbeat didn't decrease a little.

 

The rain made him shiver for the cold, he snuggled into a better position hoping to feel a bit warmer. He hated the rain, it was too wet for his likings but Kyu loved it, whenever it would rain at daytime he would hop out of their shared nest to enjoy the rather cold drops wetting his black, beautiful fur.

 

Min shut his eyes close as his heartbeat increased again, another bolt just crossed the sky.

 

He felt blood rumbling inside his ears, covering the loud sound of thunders.

 

He needed to keep his eyes closed or else that nightmare he had been having lately would come back to him, scaring him, trapping him.

 

He sneezed and stretched his legs briefly only to be back snuggled against the cold wall. Only lately, he had developed this wild fear of the darkness that paralyzed him whenever he woke up in the middle of the night.

 

Into the darkness hid the most scaring creatures of the world.

 

Just like the oldest and wises bunnies had always told him.

 

He whined weakly when he saw the inside of his eyelids being lightened up by the nth bolt tearing the darkness.

 

He wished there was someone awake with him to keep him entertained.

 

He wasn't picky, anyone would have worked fine.

 

Trembling, he changed position in the dark, his eyes still closed, and whined again.

 

His breath hitched and his heart did a somersault as he heard some rustling sound coming from the darkness surrounding his haven.

 

It couldn't have found him there. It couldn't be happening again.

 

Please, please, please.. he thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter