Boys over.

Super Junior!! Your My Oppa!!!!! wait WHAT?!?!?


"Cell Phone Ringing"

"Uggg, what the hell..." looks up and see cell phone “Who in the world could be calling me, AND who changed my ring tone?!?!" I laid my  head back down on the pillow and answered the phone "Hello" I said in a groggy voice "GOOD MORNING NOONA THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!" Neil screamed through the phone "ache, what the hell! really Neil it's too early!" I yelled back.

"What you mean to early noona? it's 7:30, I’m down stairs waiting on you, hurry up, if you want to make it on school on time. Unless, you just want to go play."

 Well that made my eye's pop open, I sat up in bed and started to get my things together. "Ash are you serious omg, I can't be late, I got to go" I hung up before Neil could even say anything, I opened my door and headed towards the Bathroom "WELL WHY DIDN'T NOBODY WAKE ME UP!" I yelled as I closed the bathroom door and got dressed really quick.

 "Hello" I said stepping out of the bathroom, I went into the the Living room, then into the Kitchen "Were is everyone?" I wondered then I saw a letter on the counter. It read:

 

 

Dear Daughter/Easter Bunny/ Brat/Kan Min Mi(am going to kill Kyuhun and Heechul),

We had to leave early in the morning before you woke up because of schedule, Hang say's that Left food for lunch and dinner in the oven, you just have to pack in,

We all wish you good Luck in school and study Hard

Love your Oppa's ^. ^  .(^_^).

P.s I will have to talk to your Principle Lil'bit later

P.P.S: No talking to guy's at your school!

 

Ok..very interesting Letter. I should Call back Neil and tell him that he should go on before he's late for school. Soon I heard a Knock at the door. Rolling my eye’s I went to open It." ok Mr. Smiley You know you have the Key to this dorm" I said as I walked towards it "Actually I don't...Noona?"

 Oh, my Bob, how does Neil know which dorm is which! "Neil how do you know where I, I, I-“

O MY LORD MARRY AND JOSEPH! When did Neil get so hot,Neil with Glass..

 "I...I...I, HI NOONA" he said as he picked me up and hug me, "oh I smell food, and what are you wearing?!" he said as he, made his way into the kitchen.

Oh lord.

 

Touch, Touch, Touch, Touch. "O MY BOB Neil stop touching everything!" I yelled at Neil, who made it his personal mission to touch EVERYTHING in the dorm, He looked at me. Died in the eye, Touch, I Screamed “do you have like a touching are something, Ugg go sit and watch T.v!!?” I said as I pushed him towards the couch then I went back into the kitchen to Hurry and finish packing.

 "Ugg were going to be so late" I wined "were already late, headmaster won't let us in school, now, unless you want to get punished" he said as he was watching some cartoon.

 "Are you serious?" I said as I put my head down on the Kitchen counter. "Yup, and I don't want to get punish so I say we don't go" Neil said still watching TV, I started to feel bad. "I’m so sorry Neil for making you late to school." I said as I started to heat up some breakfast, hey what else is there to do.

 "Na its ok Noona, I really, no, we really weren’t thinking of going to school in the first place." he said still watching the cartoon's.

 "That's not good you can't just be like I don't fell like going to school one day and- wait, what do you mean by WE?!" I said as I realized what he said.

 

Neil looked at me and smiled "You know Neko,JiJi, Me...And KyoKyo" he said as he came into the kitchen, then there was a knock on the door. "That’s probably them'' he said with a smile, I looked at him in disbelief "Are you kidding me!" I said as I walked over to the door. As I opened it felt someone pick me up and spin me around "Naomi it’s been a long time Hu, did you miss your future husband-OUCH KyoKyo it was a joke!" JiJi said as he put me down.

 "Kid's these day's Hu, hey Naomi" Neko said as he gave me a hug, KyoKyo just nodded his head and walked into the dorm "NO...no,no,no,no, you all can NOT be in here!”' I said, that got a pout out of JiJi "so Neil here, can been in here but we can't?" he asked Neil looked up from eating My part of the food from in the kitchen. “That’s because she likes me better then you." Neil said with a mouth full of food "Neil swallow your food before you Talk, And it's not that' it's just that-"  "that your Oppas don't want no guy's in the house. Right" KyoKyo said as he cut me off.

"Right, so I’m sorry but you all have to leave" I said "Do you really want us to go?" Neko said as he garbed me by my waist to make me face him, gaaaa ual harassment!

 "Um...no not really, but-"

  "Then let’s go Play Noona!" Neil Yelled as he Jumped on Neko's back "I’m all for it!" JiJi said as he walked towards the door KyoKyo Just shrugged and walked towards the door as Neko with Neil on his back went out it.

"But if we do that we will be Playing hooky and if we get caught-" I started to say. "Noona we never get caught besides nobody mess with us, not even the police" Neil said.

Um what does he mean by not even the police, I hope it was just a saying. I just looked at them "Noona were waiting” Neko said mimicking Neil's voice. Ugh I can't believe am doing this. "Fine" I said as I walked towards the door "Alright" Neil said "wow, wow you’re not wearing that are you?" Neko asked as he looked at me up and down. "What you mean my clothes? Mm Of course am wearing them, I’m not going out " I said as I grabbed the extra key's to the dorm.

 "Wouldn’t I like to see that-" JiJi said as he ducked away from Neko and KyoKyo's swinging hands. "But seriously you look like a loser in those close, go change" JiJi siad, Neil just shook his head "but all of my clothes are like this" I said with a pout. A pout? Did I just pout, Oh gawed sungmin oppa is wearing off on me.

"Really, then I rather you just wear your uniform" JiJi siad. Kyo Kyo just rolled his eyes "Come on, will find something for you to wear." He said as he garbed my Hand.

KyoKyo's touching me.

 "SHOPPING!!!!" Neil yelled as he hoped down form Neko's Back and ran off down the hall.

How did this even happen.