School dizzy

Super Junior!! Your My Oppa!!!!! wait WHAT?!?!?

As I started to walk in the gate, I almost screamed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" guess who was there, Mr. Smiley and his band of Idiot's who are Secretly Ninjas? "Since we can't go into the school and follow you around 24/7 we will be popping up in the school here and there just thought to tell you" he said, I rolled my eye's, “well can you lay off until I meet people, so they won't want to be my friend because I have a whole camera crew following me!" I said as I walked away. When I got to the Class I was supposed to go to I started to feel a little bit nervous, I peeked into the class room to find student's Laughing and Talking.

The girls were very pretty, and am just, pale. Ugh get a grip Hecchul did not know what he was talking about, come on Naomi you can do this! I put my hand on the door knob and went inside.

That's when everyone went quite. "Oh Class this is our Transfer student Kan Min Mi, please Give her a warm welcome" The teacher said, the student's just looked at me and some of the girl's gave me some look's and rolled there eye's, some of the guy's there lip's. Oh god shindog oppa was right.

 "Kan Min Mi please introduce yourself" The teacher said "Um, Anyonghasayo My name is Kan Min Mi but I prefer if you call me Naomi" I said bowing my head. “Ok very good Min Mi, please go sit Next to Han Kyo Kyo." I bowed to her the faced the class. A boy raised his hand, he was sitting by the window and the desk next to him was free. He had this cretin bad boy look to him. As I walked some of the girl's started whispering, and I saw another girl pout I guess they like him or something oh well.

As I put my Hello Kitty Bag down (Thanks to sungmin oppa in which he threw my old bag away saying it was ugly) and took out my hello kitty pen, and notebook (thanks to Ryewooke oppa cause he did not want Sungmin to still his "daughter" away) and started to copy down what the teacher was writing on the bored, but I had this wired felling, like someone was watching me, and I was right Han Kyo Kyo was just staring at me. I shifted under his gaze and even tried to hide my head in my notebook but it was not working. The bell rang, I put everything back in my bag and stood up but just to get nock back down form this girl and her crew. "Watch were you’re going Pabo" She said as she kept walking, her friend’s around her giggled. "Omo Choee That was so mean." one of the girls said. I just rolled my eyes and started to pick my stuff up but then two more pairs of hand's were helping me. I stood up to see Kyo Kyo "um thanks’" I said as a blush started to form, His gaze was so strong. “Where’s your next class" he said "Hu?" I was shocked, "Your Next class, were is it" he said as he took my bag from me and started to walk out the door. In which I had to follow him “um, it’s Math" I said as I looked at the sheet with all my classes, he Gave out a huff and rolled his eyes and took the paper out of my hand "Hey!!" I said but he ignored me "I meant the class room not the subject. Pabo" he said as he gave me a smirk and ruffled my hair. "Hmm you have all class with me" he said as he smirked again, "come on don't want you to be late on your first day, now would we" he said as he warped his arm around my shoulder with his free hand, wow I guess I found a friend.


Somewhere else in the school hiding

Mr.smily talkin to the camera "Well is this a new love forming, stay turned for more..this is Super Junior: YOUR MY OPPA!!!"

"Well Mr.Han it's seems like your early, For the First time this year." A short stubby fat guy said, which I think is the teacher. "Why did you miss me" Kyo Kyo Said as he pushed me in front of him as he put both hands on my shoulder, WTF is this like a chu chu train? The guy grumbled something that sounded like him saying smartass but Kyo kyo ignored him and lead me to the back of the class were two other guys were sitting. "Yo Kyo Kyo who's the Cutie, smile." the one with the camera said as he took a picture of me.

 I was so shocked I didn't even smile he looked at the picture, then gave me a silly smirk, "Yup this picture is a keeper." he said as he gave me a wink, kyo kyo Chuckled and sat my stuff down in a chair. "Leave her alone Ji Ji she's with me." Kyo Kyo said as he sat down in the chair next to mine and nodded his head towards the chair to signal me to sit, I sat down.

 "Well I’m Park Ji Ji, need anybody to take pic's of you, just ask me. I’ll do it for free, just for you." he said as he his lips, which earned him a smack on the head from Kyo Kyo.

 "hey I was just playing gosh" Ji Ji said then I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, I turned around and almost cooed the most adorable boy (almost adorable then sunmin oppa) looked at me "Hello Noona" he said with a cheeky smile "Um, hi" I said in aw "I'm Song Neul Neul but you can just call me Neil, like Neil form teen top, but I’m cuter" he said with a smile. "Ok" I said.

 I couldn't help but smile back, he was just too adorable "My name is Kan Min Mi, But please call Me Naomi" I said with a smile. "That’s a pretty name" Neil said, "Thank you" I said "hmm Naomi, it just roll's off your tong" Ji Ji said which earned another smack from KyoKyo. I giggled a little bit then I felt a dark cloud fall over me, it was the girl and her follower's. "Here we go" Neil said with disappoint meant in is voice as he ducked his head. "Kyo Kyo, you said I can sit here, why is she seating in my seat!" Choee squealed, wow she sounds very annoying. I looked at Kyo Kyo, who just put his hands on the back of his head and slid into the chair in a relaxing matter. "I never said you could set here, you just started to sit there." he said with a yawn the Girl was really pretty, but I scene her bad attitude towards me.

 "Your in my seat, move." she said, I looked at her and blinked "Wa-" was the only thing I said. I just looked at her. Is she really serious, "I said GET OUT OF MY SEAT, are you death!?" I just looked at her "No, I just can't Understand STUPIDITY." I said back, that earned a chuckle from Ji Ji, a small grin from Neil, and a smirk from Kyo Kyo.

The girl followers gasped and looked at me in shock, o no, why did I say that, I never wanted to pick a fight with anyone why didn't I just move. "Excuse me!" the girl said "You heard her, she's not going to move, so I suggest you find another seat." a boy said as he sat in front of me, the girl's squealed at the boy and Choee gave a little shy laugh and walked away "Sup Neko" Ji Ji said, Kyo Kyo gave a simple nod of his head and Niel just waved, "Nothing much who's your friend that's starting trouble." he said as he looked at me. I bit my bottom lip and looked down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cause trouble" I said Ji Ji laughed and Kyo Kyo just rolled his eyes. "AWWW its ok Noona! Those girl's give us trouble all the time" Neil said "Her Names Naomi" Ji Ji Said.

"Well she's very kind hearted, nice to meet you Naomi, am Neko." Neko said as he smiled, I smiled back. Then it hit me, I was in a middle of a circle, Ji Ji was seating on my right side, Kyo Kyo my left by a window, Neil was behind me, And Neko in front of me. "CLASS IS BEGINNING NOW SO HUSH" they teacher yelled which made me jump a little bit.

 

Lunch came and I could fell the glares coming from some of the girl's especially Choee and her follower's. Maybe it was because I was with Kyo Kyo,JiJi, Neil, And Neko, but hey in my defense, I told them that I don't have to eat lunch with them but thy insisted that I do, and I couldn’t say no because Kyo Kyo took my Bag Again and walked off, and maybe because Neil hooked his arm in mine and insisted that we skip, which I did not want to do either but he started skipping and in order not to get dragged along I skipped with him. Which was fun.

 "We usually leave around this time" Neko Said as he laid back on the grass, we were underneath a big tree. "Oh, like go out and eat then come back?" I asked, the boy's laughed, and well Kyo Kyo just smirked “No silly, like leave for the day”. Neil said as he started to look through my launch bag "oh may I have some?" he asked as he pulled out some Beef Bulgogi.  "Ash don't be a pig going through her stuff." Ji Ji said, but then he looked threw my bag as well, "O can I have some" he pulled out some rice with Soup over it.

 I laughed “go ahead, it's ok" I said as kyo kyo went through my bag as well, Neko peek in the bag as also "Are you trying to feed a whole army" he said as he and Kyo Kyo started to unpack my Launch bag, my eye's got big, Ji Ji and Neil looked like they were going into over drive at how much food was being pulled out.

 "OMO NAOMI THIS IS ENOUGH FOR A PICKNICK" Neil yelled Ji Ji was already stuffing his face with food Kyo Kyo was picking up another Container and looking at it. "Dang girl I didn't know you could eat like this!" NeKo said I giggled a little bit. "Na my Oppa's said they might not come home on time so they packed my dinner as well" I said "oh, your folks work late, ours two" JiJi Said as he put more into his mouth "You could say that" I said as I put some food away for my dinner.

"Komowoyo Noona!" I turned to see Neil smiling as some food sliding down his cheeks, I laughed and took a napkin and wiped it off, which made him blush, Ji Ji saw this and laughed. "You know, were in the same grade, you don't have to call me Noona." I said Neil shook his head, I do, I skipped a grade I’m 15 years old." my mouth dropped open as neil said this "Are you really?" I asked, he shyly nodded his head. "Yup, catching all the Noona's and younger girl's heart's, what a cutey are little Dongseng is!" Neko said as he put Neil into a Head Lock "ahhh JiJi help!" Neil Said Ji Ji smiled "OK NeKo you asked for it!”, next thing I knew those three were on the ground tumbling around Kyo Kyo moved himself out of the way so he could eat the food, He looked up and caught me looking at him. He smirked and sat next to me "You haven't ate, here." he said as he picked some food up and waited for me to open, my mouth. “good job" he said as he smirked, I felt a blush rising.

 

"FINNALLY AM FREE!!!" Neil said as he jumped out of the school yard and onto the side walk NeKo chuckled. "Yeah, we never really stayed in school that long before." He said with a smile, "Yeah Thanks’ to Naomi." Ji Ji said as he nodded his head towards me I felt bad. "Sorry" I said Kyo Kyo ruffled my hair a little bit  "Pabo, he's just playing with you" he said as he rolled his eyes "Oh" I said "Well we  walk this way, come on Ji Ji, see yawl tomorrow, by Naomi" Keko said as he and Ji Ji walked away. "Good by my sweet." Ji Ji said and ducked his head before Kyo Kyo could hit him. "Well there's my ride, see you later Naomi, Neil" Kyo Kyo said as he hugged me and ruffled Neil's hair "well I walk this way, want to walk together Noona?" Neil asked "um,Sure" I said.

Do I even know how to get to the dorm?