Misunderstandings

Secretly, We're In-love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang, Yoseob, and Doo Joon are bestfriends since they were still kids. One day, a problem seems to have occurred between the two, Doo Joon and Kikwang. It's something about their feelings..

 

Yoseob thought that the problem was not so serious when he noticed that the two have stopped talking to each other. They would only speak to him when only one of them is with him.

 

Weeks have passed, and things remained the same, because of that, Yoseob realized that this is something serious that has to be resolved soon. He will never let the friendship between the two collapse without him knowing. Without his help, the two might remain silent -- until they forget each other. He thought that there must be some sort of misunderstandings between the two. He knew that he needed to do something, he really loves the both of them as his hyungs..

 

Being a pabo, Yoseob isn't aware about why the two are silent to each other. He had tried to ask both of them, but they would always end up saying that there's nothing to worry about.

 

“Aishhh~!! What did really happen?” he asked himself.

“Would anything fix their situation? I don't even know what happened between the both of them~!! Arghh~!! Frustrating~!”

 

He thought and thought and thought for a solution (to the point that his mind is about to explode).....

He then realized that he needs someone who is an expert when it comes to relationships, ending up sending a message to his friend, Junhyung. He's also Yoseob's bestfriend besides Doo Joon and Kikwang...

 

 

From: Cutie Seob

To: Joker

 

"Junnie-ah… Let's meet, I have something to ask from you, can we?"

 

Within a few minutes, the other one replied..

 

From: Joker

To: Cutie Seob

 

"Okay! I miss you already~!! kekeke... Let’s meet in our favorite place! I'll wait for you with my baby~!! He miss you too~!!"

 

omg~!!! Junhyung will come with Seungie~!! Yeap! He can help me too~!!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

*CAFECAFECOFFEE*

 

Yoseob walked inside to meet his friends... “Yoseob! Here!” a familiar guy called his name rightafter he entered the café...

“Annyeong Seungie-hyung~!! I missed you!!” he said while hugging the pretty boy, making Junhyung not-so-happy about what their affectionate hugs..

 

“Yoseobie~~~ Mish you too~~ How are you~? Ahh!! Jun said you have something to ask. What is it?” said Seungie as he released the boy..

“Yah Junnie… you don’t look so good~! Are you okay?” asked Seungie with concern towards his boyfriend..

 

“How can I be okay if someone forgot me? *pout*” said Junhyung..

“Eoh... Hyung~!! Mish you too!! You jealous? Kekeke” teased Yoseob..

 

“Yah~!! Stop being such a kid Jun, it's clearly obvious that Yoseob misses us too! Aishh~!!" Seungie complained..

"How's your school? Euh... I really missed you Yoseob-ah. So, what's your problem my baby?” Seungie's attention would always shift to Yoseob's whenever they're together, leaving a pouting Junnie behind.. Why? Because Seobie is no different from being his little brother and baby~!! :PP

 

“Hyung… Don’t call me baby. I’m 19 now… Euh, cut the crap. I just wanted to ask you about something between my friends.. You know Doo Joon and Kikwang, right?” asked Yoseob..

“Those football maniacs? I know them~!! They were your friend since Grade 1, aren't they?” asked Junhyung..

 

“Yah~!! If they're football maniacs, then what am I since I love football too!?” asked Yoseob..

“You? A football lover~!! Kekeke.. Aish~!! Tell me what's your problem..” said Junhyung..

 

“Much better~!! ^~^ Kekeke... It happened that Kikwang and...”

Yoseob cited a very long explanation to his Hyung..

 

*plakk

~JunSeung hit the poor Seobie's head for a reason..

 

“Yah~!! What was that for~!? Aishh~!! *rubs his head*” asked Yoseob with a slightly annoyed and pouting expression.. ending up receiving another hit from Hyunseung...

“Yah~!! Hyung!!"

 

“Are you an idiot or just stupid?” asked Hyunseung..

“Aren't those words the same??” asked Yoseob innocently..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter