Mission Start

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek's Pov:

Since we still had about half an hour, I was feeling a bit after the car ride with Krys.The way she acted towards me and how her dress made her figure more profound was such a turn on. I guess she's trying to play hard to get?Anyways the harder the better.

I made my way to the my usual spot-behind an oak tree where everyday a different girl will be there for the sole purpose of being ed by me however what shocked me was that after 10 mins there was still nobody there.Obviously annoyed, I went into the school and went near to the girls but all of them just stared at me blankly and walked away with their friends..

"Tha'ts odd..."I thought to myself

Oh well since there's no girls to handle it, I guess have to handle it myself hence I made my way to the guy's bathroom

Amber's Pov:

Since we f(x) didn't get to comfort Krys much when she was in the USA, we felt bad because the sole reason why she went to San Francisco was to forget about him and become a much stronger person at heart. After we heard Krys's plan we split the work among ourselves...Sulli and Luna were to befriend Baek's crush, Goo Sumi, who doesn't have much friends.

Goo Sumi

She just transferred into the school this year and she is quite reserved and shy.

While Vic unnie and I have been going around the school telling all the girls not to Baekyun hence giving them some money to make them listen to us thus whoever who breaks the agreement will be punished harshly. We warned them firmly and gave them the cold stare. I could see some of them shiver in fear..well I guess Luna and Sulli did well cos SUlli is going to homeroom with Krys and Sumi.I quickly exchanged glances with them and made my way to my Homeroom with Chanyeol.

Krystal's Pov:

"Annyeong Sumi~I'm Krystal but just call me Soojung!"I introduced myself sincerely to Sumi.

"Ah~annyeonghaseyo!I'm SUmi!Nice to meet you!"she replied.

Sulli beamed widely at the both of us!

"Sumi-ah~this is my best friend that I wanted u to meet!She just came back from the USA!"said sulli

"AhH~chicha?Hope we become close friends!"replied Sumi while smiling at me warmly.

We then went into our classroom and took our seats. Sulli was sitting with Sumi while I sat with Sehun who happends to be in the same class as us.

"Annyeong!Brother!"I greeted Sehun with a fistbump.

"Annyeong!Sister!"he retorted.

Sulli and Sumi burst into laughter upon seeing our exchange.

"Waeyo~?She's really like my long lost sister!"He said while he slung his hand on my shoulder.

I elbowed Sehun and he got his hands off me.Just when he was about to shout at me our teacher entered.

The first few lessons were boring however we had dance,vocal and many other fun classes that followed. Being in the same clsaa as Sehun,Sulli and SUmi made it more fun!

I can't believe I'm actually getting close with that girl!She's really something...

{During Lunch Break}

Since our schedules differed,some of us still had class while some of us had extra activites. Sumi apparently had exactly the same schedule so I talked a lot with her and we really bonded. I exchanged glances with f(X) and we excused ourselves for a while hence Sehun kept Sumi company..

"SO how's it going?"I asked them.

"As you can see we have befriended Sumi and all the girls are refusing to be ed by Baek,,oh!and EXO wanted to help a bit~"Amber reported.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter