Now

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's Pov:

It's been 4 years since that day. I went and studied in America where I was born. To be specific San Francisco.

I changed a lot...I was no longer bubbly to everyone.I was only nice to the people I trusted and It's about time I return to Korea. I'm stronger now.

f(x) and Exo are all in S University where I will be studying in once I return to Korea.

I told them beforehand that I'm returning but I told them to meet at the cafe near S University isntead of the airport.This means Baekhyun will be there too. I got curvier and preetier hence I'll make him suffer. It's ironic that I'm still close with all of them except for Baekhyun my ex-BESTFRIEND!

I reached South Korea at 8am in the morning and was greeted not by my parents but my chaffeur. He had already bought my favourite drink in the morning, Caramel Macchiato.

I smiled at him sincerely and entered my car while he put my luggage in the boot.

 

He sent me home and took a different car to fetch my dad since I'll be driving it later.

This is my house

I entered the house and the maids took my luggage from the boot of my car. I went in and was greeted by my mum and Baekhyun's mum.

"I guess he's still my neighbour"I mentally cursed to myself.

I smiled and greeted them sweetly.

"Krystal ah~Omma missed you soo much.Are you free today?"asked my mum

"Sorry mum but know I have plans with the others and I missed you tooo~Sarangaheyo!"I replied cutely.

My mum pulled me into a loving hug.

"Awww~Krystal is as cute as before!"Mrs Byun exclaimed.

You smiled and quickly made your way to your room and took a quick shower. You applied your makeup and went into your walk in closet and picked out something to wear.

Your mum and Mrs Byun was pleseantly surprised to find you all dolled up.

You said your goodbyes and hurriedly went into your car to S Univeristy.

You had told Sulli your best friend to take your schedules and books for you along with the rest of f(X).

It took about 1/2 an hr to reach the venue. You took a deep breath and entered swiftly.

You saw EXO and f(x) and smiled widely & sincerely.

They were shocked to see that you have become much preetier but there was something different about you that they couldn't tell. Everyone was shocked including that badstard Baekhyun. Of course f(X) had already ordered the usual for you.

You were wearing this

You no longer looked as innocent as last time. You were ier and playful at the same time.

You could tell that the EXO boys were checking you out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter