Just Kai and Me

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's Pov:

4 years ago when I got my heart broken...the weeks before I left for San Francisco, The one that mended my broken heart was KAI.

Although at that time I looked at him as my best friend, he always looked at me as a girl that he fell for at first sight. 

After Baekhyun oppa rejected me harshly and f(x) and EXO came to comfort me, I just went off to my balcony alone to calm myself.I harshly told them to off but they knew that I didn't mean it and just needed space.

As I was crying my heart with the cold wind blowing my hair harshly...All I thought about was how stupid I was to expect Baekhyun,the PLAYBOY, to love me back...Just as I was about to fall to the ground out of fatigue,strong arms held me up.I felt that the person holding me up was vaguely familiar..

"Soojung ah~you shouldn't cry so much over that stupid boy cos I-I lov-e....will always be here for you.."Kai said with his deep soothing voice.

As I couldn't hold myself up, He carried me bridal style and placed me on the bed gently.He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead. He then sang for me "Baby don't cry" which was my favourite song. Despite his voice being very low, I found it very comforting and snuggled towards him. He hugged me tightly and sang for me until I fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke feeling better than ever but I was sad to find that Kai wasn't beside me...I dragged my feet and took a quick shower..I was supposedly home alone as after saying their goodbyes to the guest, my parents had went on a short escapade to France.

I went down to get myself some breakfast but I was startled by a pleasant aroma coming from the kitchen..I sneakily went towards the kitchen and was thrilled to find that Kai was still in my house.I tiptoed my way towards Kai and gave him a back hug.I could feel him flinch a little but relaxed afterwards.

"Good morning Jongin~"I cooed.

"Good morning babe~could you set the table?I made your favourite for breakfast!Bacon and eggs!"he replied

I set the table as quickly as I can and sat down like a kid that was about to get her birthday present..

He placed the food on the table and I quickly ate it like there's no other day.

He chuckled at my reaction and joined in too.

After we washed the dishes and sat at the living room, we decided to talk about random things and were laughing like unitl...

"Babe~actually I'm in love with you ever since we met!"Kai confessed

I turned beet red and smiled at him...

"I think I do too but I will heading to San Francisco in a few weeks...If you really love me pls wait until I comeback.By then my heart will be ready and strong enough to have you replace him...I'm sorry!"I replied as a tear fell down my face.

Kai wiped it away and caressed my face gently while saying

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter